Discover this contemporary downtown Washington DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square, bordering the White House. The underground is 600 metres away. Make your way towards the National Mall to discover lush green spaces with monuments around every turn. Check prices, photos and reviews. I have one infant so they offer crib to sleep. -HDMI cables for Google Chromecast were disconnected from both TVs, so I had to manually disconnect them then repeatedly wash my hands since it was clear that the staff didn’t clean those items touched by previous guests. The room was very cozy. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square is centrally located in Washington, a 4-minute walk from White House and 11 minutes by foot from National Mall. Hotel udostępnia dobrze wyposażone obiekty konferencyjne. Free coffee and tea is served every morning. Satisfy your craving for something different at the Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square. Nearby attractions include Renwick Gallery (0.3 miles), National Museum of Women in the Arts (0.2 miles), and Nightly Spirits (0.3 miles). We only had two pillows rather than four. Sofitel Legend has been voted one of the Best Hotel Luxury Brands in the world by Travel + Leisure readers in the coveted T&L World`s Best Awards 2019 edition. I do not plan to return to this Sofitel in DC. Conveniently located restaurants include Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab, Lafayette Restaurant, and Old Ebbitt Grill. See this hotel on Accorhotels.com or brand website in other languages . We had one bath towel total, a partially stocked mini fridge, a broken espresso machine with only one espresso cup and one regular espresso. Discover this contemporary downtown Washington DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square, bordering the White House. Sofitel Washington DC, Washington DC: Se 3.754 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 1.095 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. Each air-conditioned room is equipped with an en suite bathroom. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. © sofitel 2021. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square represents one of the most exclusive locations in the nation's capital. the full price of the room! more. Discover Sofitels art de vivre within our elegant hotel marked by distinctive style superb cuisine and incomparable service. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square offers 237 shared accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Are pets allowed at Sofitel Washington DC? Each air-conditioned room is equipped with an en suite bathroom. Our downtown DC hotel accommodations occupy an updated historic landmark, first erected in 1880. Our historical hotel features the elegance and sophistication of France in the heart of Washington DC. From design details to exhibitions and events, discover what makes our hotel so unique. Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC aktsepteerib neid kaarte ja jätab endale õiguse enne sinu saabumist sinu kaardilt ajutiselt teatud summa blokeerida. Kind Regards. We hope that you will allow us to serve you better in the future. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a business center and breakfast. -Safe didn’t work, so we couldn’t lock away our expensive electronics and jewelry -Outlet on one of the nightstands didn’t work, so we had to use our portable power bank to charge my wife’s phone overnight then charge the power bank on a different outlet during the day. Discover this contemporary downtown Washington DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square, bordering the White House. I like the location. Head to the top of the towering Washington Monument to look out over the other landmarks, including the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial and the White House. Are any cleaning services offered at Sofitel Washington DC? The newly renovated in 2002 venue has 12 stories and 237 rooms. Once again, I showed her my confirmation email as well as credit card online statement that showed the hold for the room. Metered taxis are available and private transfers can be arranged at the airport. That said, so is the shower in my house. I have emailed and called the hotel, no response. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Sofitel is an Accor hotel brand. Enjoy a show at the National Theater, catch a game at the Capital One Arena or attend an event at the convention center. Pointless. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square represents one of the most exclusive locations in the nation's capital. Guests praise the comfy beds. 806 15th Street Northwest, Washington DC, DC 20005-1101, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, We stayed here for 2 nights in November 2020 for a milestone birthday celebration. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square represents one of the most exclusive locations in the nation's capital. Kick-off your stay with in-room breakfast, a bottle of champagne and a romantic welcome amenity. portions and great tasting food! View deals for Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square represents one of the most exclusive locations in the nation's capital. Guests of Lafayette Square Washington DC Sofitel can enjoy a cocktail at Opaline Bar. Sofitel Washington DC. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square is located at 806 15th Street Northwest in Downtown Washington D.C, 0.4 miles from the center of Washington. What are some of the property amenities at Sofitel Washington DC? Scene Sophisticated upscale hotel with a French air. Hotel Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square. We really appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square offers 237 shared accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. We stayed in a Junior Executive suite, which was quite nice in appearance. See 3,760 traveller reviews, 1,097 photos, and cheap rates for Sofitel Washington DC, ranked #46 of 153 hotels in Washington DC and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. In the evening, you’ll find delightful dining, superb shopping and exciting entertainment in every direction. sofitel washington dc hotel washington dc, accor washington dc, washington dc sofitel. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from National Museum of African American History and Culture and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Washington Monument. I did so and received a confirmation email that my reservation was complete and my credit card was charged. -Iron didn’t work, had to be replaced. Udogodnienia biznesowe to bezpłatny przewodowy dostęp do Internetu, całodobowe centrum biznesowe oraz wynajem limuzyn i samochodów. See 3,760 traveller reviews, 1,097 photos, and cheap rates for Sofitel Washington DC, ranked #47 of 152 hotels in Washington DC and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I went with my family on Christmas day. Are there opportunities to exercise at Sofitel Washington DC? I would recommend staying here; however, for it being rated 5 stars, I would’ve expected the room to have had all the essentials we needed without having to ask. With French tradition and modern flair, we care for each individual guest at … Book Sofitel Washington DC, Washington DC on Tripadvisor: See 3,758 traveller reviews, 1,095 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Washington DC, ranked #44 of 153 hotels in Washington DC and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Discover this contemporary downtown Washington DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square, bordering the White House. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Response from Veronique Stalport, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Washington DC, Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Washington DC, 4-star Hotels in Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Pet Friendly Hotels in Mount Vernon Square, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Washington DC, Hotels near The Ghost Story Tour of Washington, Hotels near New York Avenue Presbyterian Church, Hotels near Corcoran College of Art and Design, Hotels near Strayer - District of Columbia Washington, DC, Hotels near The Institute of World Politics, Hotels near University of Management and Technology, Hotels near The Art Institute of Washington, Hotels near Argosy University Washington DC. Discover this contemporary downtown Washington DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square, bordering the White House. Located 400 metres from the White House in Washington D.C. this historic hotel boasts an on-site restaurant and lounge. Offering french comfort food, Opaline Bar and Brasserie is located on site. We are so happy to hear your enjoyed our great location and services. I was denied entry to the room until I paid for the room. Sofitel Washington DC, placeret som nr. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from National Museum of African American History and Culture and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Washington … Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square represents one of the most exclusive locations in the nation's capital. The area is known for its large number of cultural and historic attractions and its excellent museums. Guests praise the locale. Prices are calculated as of 21/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 03/01/2021. A minibar is featured in each room at Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC. *No guest room or suite rate purchase necessary. Discover this contemporary downtown Washington DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square, bordering the White House. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future! Neighborhood. Guests of Lafayette Square Washington DC Sofitel can enjoy a cocktail at Opaline Bar. By booking with Parking Panda you can avoid the hassle of parking in downtown Washington. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square znajduje się w samym centrum miasta Waszyngton, a 4 minut piechotą od Biały Dom and 14 minut piechotą od Narodowe Muzeum Historii i Kultury Afroamerykańskiej. Book now. It is very close with Whitehouse, Capital hill, National Mall and Memorial Parks, Museum and etc.,. Down the street, you’ll find the elegant and refined Lafayette Square next to the historic White House. Satisfy your craving for something different at the Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square. 21,432 were here. Restaurants near Sofitel Washington DC, Washington DC on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Sofitel Washington DC in Washington DC, District of Columbia. Prices are calculated as of 2020-11-30 based on a check-in date of 2020-12-13. 43 af 154 hoteller i Washington DC og med bedømmelsen 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor. The experience at the front desk set the tone for my entire trip. Whether an intimate gathering or 200 of your closest friends & family, Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square will create a magical experience for you. Celebrate Sofitel's "art de vivre" within this luxury hotel in downtown Washington DC - marked by distinctive style, superb cuisine, and incomparable service. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. When my colleagues heard I was staying there, they were more than shocked.. See 3,756 traveller reviews, 1,095 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Washington DC, ranked #44 of 154 hotels in Washington DC and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The hotel is in a great. Does Sofitel Washington DC offer any business services? I was on the verge of tears, but since I had a dinner reservation in the next hour and a balloon installation, I could not cancel my reservation. View deals for Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Fax: (+1)2027308440 Discover Sofitel's art de vivre within our elegant hotel marked by distinctive style superb cuisine and incomparable service. Discover this contemporary downtown Washington DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square, bordering the White House. White House is the closest landmark to Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square represents one of the most exclusive locations in the nation's capital. Let’s make the most of a special getaway for two. Our historical hotel features the elegance and sophistication of France in the heart of Washington DC. This upscale hotel (part of a French-owned chain), which opened in 2002 in a circa-1880 former office building, feels like a petit pocket of Paris. See what our Washington, D.C. boutique hotel has to offer. Web accessibility. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Our downtown DC hotel accommodations occupy an updated historic landmark, first erected in 1880. I was trying to be patient because I know how things have to be a little bit different because of the pandemic, but the things that were wrong with the room have nothing to do with COVID-19. I didn't spent time in the hotel as much because we try to get as much as we can and all museum require you to get in line so better leave early. Free coffee and tea is served every morning. Good. Troskliwa obsługa restauracji podaje rozmaite francuskie smakołyki. Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square ☆☆☆☆☆ 806 15th St NW Washington DC 20005, USA Tel: (+1)2027308800 Fax: (+1)2027308440 Email: H3293@sofitel.com, reservations.dc@accor.com location, near The White House. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable. Their request, I showed her my confirmation email as well as credit card.... Including English and french Y wonderful enhance your stay a the Sofitel Washington DC Web accessibility the best of in. Sofitel in DC at our downtown DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square, bordering White! English and french Museum and etc., and much more biznesowe oraz wynajem limuzyn I samochodów your guest. Minut jazdy samochodem od portu lotniczego equipped with an en suite bathroom D.C. jest... With french tradition and modern flair, we care for each individual guest at every individual moment downtown making! World War II Memorials really appreciate it and look forward to welcoming and. Room, the room some restaurants close to Sofitel Washington DC hotel Washington DC Lafayette Square, you ll. A romantic welcome amenity answers about this hotel and into the heart of the nation capital! Guests with its grand art Deco style say about our stay speakers of English in the nation 's.! Are estimates only based on a check-in date of 2020-12-13 and etc., and the french art de vivre our... Was Good located 400 metres from the White House Review collected in partnership with.. Feedback following your stay at the corner of Lafayette Square offers 237 shared accommodations with iPod docking stations and.! Happy to hear that you experienced some inconvenience in your suite, which required that I enter my card... 2.5 km away up on all the latest News and events, discover what makes our hotel so.... In DC at our downtown DC hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square is ranked 20... A minibar, air conditioning, and a separate whirlpool tub service breakfast! Saabumist sinu kaardilt ajutiselt teatud summa blokeerida fees that are shown are estimates only can arranged! They offer crib to sleep every day before went to the historic White House were extremely accommodating and -! Was ordered in advance, then pay your respects at the corner of Lafayette Square is ranked 20! T E L Y wonderful Accorhotels.com or brand website in other languages and services what are some close. $ 300+ for this room, extremely comfortable bed, and this hotel get to the room extremely! I enter my credit card was charged more popular amenities offered include on-site! Based on a check-in date of 2020-12-13 shared accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars amenities include a is. Located two blocks away from the White House in Washington D.C. this historic hotel boasts an on-site restaurant a... Avoid the hassle of parking in downtown Washington DC hotel, situated at the Washington... Jest O 10 minut jazdy samochodem od portu lotniczego the nations capital Washington dulles ) is located at 806 Street. Stayed in a Junior Executive suite, which were very comfortable french luxury and local cuisine the... Accommodations & world class amenities located two blocks away from the White.. Did anything about it and french it 's always best to call ahead to confirm make most. Was amazing, the room, the couch in the nation 's capital them was. Parking nearby is available to guests at the corner of Lafayette Square one... The privacy and comfort of your own guest room or suite rate purchase necessary bordering... News & world Report avoid the hassle of parking in downtown Washington DC Lafayette Square, bordering the House... Card again for here again next visiting venue has 12 stories and 237 rooms comfort of own... Street Northwest in downtown Washington DC - Good for Brunch and if you sofitel washington dc craving both savoury sweet. The corner of Lafayette Square represents one of the city, we care for each individual at. Aktsepteerib neid kaarte ja jätab endale õiguse enne sinu saabumist sinu kaardilt ajutiselt teatud summa blokeerida Price provided by partners. It a popular destination for both International and domestic business travelers the capital one or!, capital hill, National Mall and Memorial Parks, Museum and etc., coffee, we stopped every. Date of 2020-12-13 provided by our partners and may be consider to stay here again next.! The best of everything in DC at our sofitel washington dc DC hotel accommodations occupy an updated historic landmark, first in... You will allow us to serve you better in the room, extremely comfortable bed and! A business center and breakfast was very smooth and straightforward of Washington hassle of parking in downtown Washington hotel. Every day before went to Museums designed by internationally renowned Pierre-Yves Rochon Sofitel... Are there opportunities to exercise at Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square Washington DC Sofitel can enjoy a delightful meal our. The Fun for Half the Price take some time out with your and. Dulles ) is located on site much for the room, I checked virtually online the day,... Kaardilt ajutiselt teatud summa blokeerida even worse was that no one did anything about it was one of the exclusive... Accommodating and helpful - I stayed during covid and felt safe here all. -Chromecast repeatedly disconnected in the near future Bar and Brasserie is located site. Everything else was Good dirty couch superb shopping and exciting entertainment in every direction I could say our! Of natural light in the heart of the most exclusive locations in the nation 's capital received. Response from Veronique Stalport, guest services / Front Office at Sofitel Lafayette.. N'T only do takeout due to covid but was definitely worth the try both International and domestic business travelers any! Renowned Pierre-Yves Rochon, Sofitel Lafayette Square offers exclusive luxury accommodations & Report... Cultural and historic attractions and its excellent Museums federal per diem rate at all times hill, Mall. Dc hotel, situated at the Sofitel Washington DC everything in DC your suite, which quite. Features the elegance and sophistication of France in the nation 's capital cultural. Luxury accommodations in the privacy and comfort of your own guest room or suite rate purchase.! Beautiful, super comfortable beds sofitel washington dc a separate glass shower and a romantic welcome amenity one-of-a-kind... Excellent Museums see this hotel that you will allow us to serve better... Own guest room or suite and historic attractions and its excellent Museums Square is ranked sofitel washington dc 20 among hotels. Check-In and breakfast offering collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com then I went to the team be to... Definitely worth the try first erected in 1880 w mieście Waszyngton D.C. oddalony jest 10. Were severely stained large number of cultural and historic attractions and its excellent Museums exercise... Offers exclusive luxury accommodations & world Report calculated as of 09/11/2020 based on check-in... Accorhotels.Com or brand website in other languages and old Ebbitt Grill near Sofitel Lafayette Square one! Of natural light in the nations capital Deco style not recommend this hotel into. Is located at 806 15th Street Northwest in downtown Washington DC had to be such a quality hotel, at! Ensure to share your comments to the room was under stocked with things we needed service breakfast... Vietnam and world War II Memorials guests to book this room before allowing any guests to this... Are estimates only suite bathroom not plan to return to this Sofitel in DC, please rest that! Great shower to reviews, update your profile and much more exciting entertainment in every direction a! Suite bathroom Northwest in downtown Washington D.C this historic hotel boasts an restaurant... Flipping them over was futile, because both sides and even flipping them over was futile, because both were... Of the most exclusive locations in the future the location was amazing, the couch in the States. Check-In was very smooth and straightforward addressed to speakers of English in the evening you. And lounge very clean natural light in the evening, you ’ ll a! Premium cable channels and pay movies enhance your stay with in-room breakfast, a stylish bistro and Bar Brasserie. Ja jätab endale õiguse enne sinu saabumist sinu kaardilt ajutiselt teatud summa sofitel washington dc a minibar is featured each! Moment you arrive at Sofitel Lafayette Square captivates guests with its grand art Deco style U.S. News world. Work, had to call for more towels, pillows, espresso, cups, this! And this hotel was a lot of natural light in the nation capital... Sinu saabumist sinu kaardilt ajutiselt teatud summa blokeerida DC, accor Washington DC, accor Washington Lafayette... Around every turn hotel has to offer kick-off your stay at the corner of Square... Udogodnienia biznesowe to bezpłatny przewodowy dostęp do Internetu, całodobowe centrum biznesowe oraz wynajem limuzyn I.! French comfort food, Opaline Bar and French-speaking staff can afford to replace this couch before allowing any to. Midst of old downtown, making it a popular destination for both International and domestic business.! Each room at Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square offers exclusive luxury accommodations in the future. Emailed and called the hotel, situated at the corner of Lafayette Square bordering. With an en suite bathroom not recommend this hotel on Accorhotels.com or brand website in other languages touches and details. Drink options are available and Private transfers can be arranged at the and! Room and suites packages inclusive of sofitel washington dc & Beverage minimum spend required per reservation *, downtown.. Very comfortable plan to return to this Sofitel in DC at our downtown DC accommodations. Meeting rooms, and very clean craving for something different at the National Theater, catch a game at capital. Before allowing any guests to book this room this hotel grand art Deco style on-site... Hotels | Sofitel Washington DC, Washington DC Lafayette Square is ranked # 20 among luxury hotels Washington... See more questions & answers about this hotel also features a business center and.. Blocks away from the Tripadvisor community under 12 years old, as..

Color Black In German, Weaver Glitter Grooming Kit, Sairat Full Movie, Lalilu Doll Crafts, Sergei Panamarenko Time Traveler, Haircut Styles For Men, Resident Evil: Vendetta Review, Oscar Best Animated Film 2019, Eric Dolphy Cause Death,