Bleach Brave Souls is the ultimate, officially licensed, BLEACH experience. 11 months ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Realizing that it was still incomplete, Aizen presented to it the souls of hundreds upon hundreds of Shinigami and Rukongaicitizens to no avail. I’d like … The Game General Guide Quests. 73 comments. We are home of news, updates, discussion, information, and more pertaining to the mobile game! 1,565 In-Game | 112 in Group Chat. 2,236 Pages. Category:Killer: Espada | BLEACH Brave Souls Wiki | Fandom. share. My Top 3 are: 1)Starrk, 2)Grimmjow 3) Nel and those 3 are currently on my most wanted chars in BBS even with Blood War and Novel chars included. And don't forget the privaron, they're cool too! from r/bleach As you can see above, the character’s brand-new form has been shared. ... All these new espada forms are them empowered by the hogyoku. :P, ......well now I don't really want to summon for this new Ichigo. Nelliel in Bleach: Brave Souls. Discussion. Episode 284 covers the origin of Haribel, a high-ranking Arrancar known as an Espada. I think all of the Espadas should have a Segunda Etapa and those should be based on their alternate designs from Bleach: Brave Souls. u/DarkDan3. It has a beige air filter on eit… New espafa form speculation. Maybe the fake Kaien form and wielding Nejibana. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Archived. BASE FORM. Arrancar #4 and an Espada. ). Anime/manga Bleach is most known for its Arrancar saga, where treacherous captain Aizen betrays Soul Society using his army of Espada, the strongest of all Arrancar. Welcome to the Bleach: Brave Souls community. ... Arrancar Espada ★★★★★★ Soul Trait: Strong attack recharge time -12% / Fire duration -55% ... BLEACH Brave Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. BLEACH Brave Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Seriously, the BBS designs are too freaking cool to not be seen in canon. Add new page. Really curious to see Aaroniero new design. ‎Διαβάστε κριτικές, συγκρίνετε βαθμολογίες πελατών, δείτε στιγμιότυπα και μάθετε περισσότερα για το στοιχείο «BLEACH Brave Souls - 3D Action». Build teams with your favorite characters from the 13 Court Guard Squads, the Espada, Xcution, or … Experience the world of the mega-hit anime, manga, and novel series Bleach! Wikis. We have a special campaign lined up for you to celebrate the coming of 2021 by picking 2021 winners to get amazing prizes! Espadas confirmed to get new forms in BBS. New original artwork of Ichigo as Quincy by Tite Kubo. There will be a chance daily to try and become one of the 100 randomly selected winners to get a Brave Souls original wall scroll! Ulquiorra has gone above as Kubo has the Espada … Wow so they are doing all of them I’m surprised. BLEACH Brave Souls 11.3.1 Apk Mod – Android latest version Action game by KLab free Download. Welcome to the Bleach: Brave Souls community. The Espada are comprised of ten Arrancar with exemplary strength. Form a team of three fighters from a pool of your favorite characters. Experience the world of the mega-hit anime, manga, and novel series Bleach! -sees Haribel- SHUT UP AND TAKE MY ORBS!!!! BLEACH Brave Souls - 3D Action. Κατεβάστε το στοιχείο «BLEACH Brave Souls - 3D Action» και απολαύστε το στο iPhone, το iPad και το iPod touch. I literally love Klab and Kubo and all contributors that decided to do them all, cause we need more Bleach in 2019. What Are Espada in Bleach? With this … Experience the world of the mega-hit anime, manga, and novel series Bleach! Games Movies TV Video. Ulquiorra 3ª Etapa drawn by Kubo for Bleach: Brave Souls. News. Love her, glad she’s part of this. 1 Stats 2 Soul Tree 2.1 Crystals 2.2 Coins 2.3 Link Slot 3 Evolution 4 Drop Location Character Link Slot: +2 Hogyoku x3 Evolves into 6★ Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Speed Attribute) Posted by 2 years ago. 151. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? True. 287 is a dream sequence where Icihgo relives the Soul Society arc but in the desert and Rukia is a genie. Sometime after Aizen's defeat, she becomes the de facto ruler of Hueco Mundo.23 Eventally, Harribel shared her status as ruler with fellow (3rd) Espada Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck. Retweet the specified tweet from our Twitter to get an automatic reply where you will know if you won something or not! Category:Affiliation: Espada | BLEACH Brave Souls Wiki | Fandom. Soul Reaper/Hollow Espada ... 5★/6★ Ichigo Kurosaki (New Year 2019 Version) No Affiliation No Affiliation ... BLEACH Brave Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. I'm a tornado lady, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh. Add new page. BLEACH: Brave Souls Wiki. Nc work to everyone that helped in the realization of this project, you made a Bleach fan around the world happy :). Build a team using your favorite characters from the Bleach universe! We are home of news, updates, discussion, information, and more pertaining to the mobile game! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the BleachBraveSouls community. Adds Status Ailment / Debuff to Special Move, 6★ Sosuke Aizen (2nd Fusion Version) (Heart Attribute), 6★ Sosuke Aizen (2nd Fusion Version) (Mind Attribute), 6★ Sosuke Aizen (2nd Fusion Version) (Power Attribute), 6★ Sosuke Aizen (2nd Fusion Version) (Speed Attribute), 6★ Sosuke Aizen (2nd Fusion Version) (Technique Attribute), 6★ Byakuya Kuchiki (Tag Team Version) (Resurrection), 6★ Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto (Heart Attribute), 6★ Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto (Heart Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (Japanese Parasol Version), 6★ Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (Japanese Parasol Version) (Resurrection), 6★ Hachigen Ushoda (Mind Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Ichigo Kurosaki (Final Getsugatensho Version), 6★ Ichigo Kurosaki (Final Getsugatensho Version) (Resurrection), 6★ Ichigo Kurosaki (Hollowfied Version) (Resurrection), 6★ Ichigo Kurosaki (TYBW - True Shikai Version), 6★ Jushiro Ukitake (Mind Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Kenpachi Zaraki (Technique Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Kenpachi Zaraki (The Lost Agent Version), 6★ Kenpachi Zaraki (The Lost Agent Version) (Resurrection), 6★ Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Mind Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Speed Attribute), 6★ Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Speed Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Rangiku Matsumoto (Christmas 2020 Version), 6★ Retsu Unohana (Mind Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Rukia Kuchiki (TYBW - Ten Years Later Version), 6★ Shinji Hirako (Heart Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Shinji Hirako (Technique Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Shunsui Kyoraku (Heart Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Shunsui Kyoraku (Tag Team Version) (Resurrection), 6★ Soi Fon (Power Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Soi Fon (Swimsuit Version) (Heart Attribute), 6★ Soi Fon (Swimsuit Version) (Heart Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ Soi Fon (Tag Team Version) (Resurrection), 6★ Toshiro Hitsugaya (Mind Attribute) (Resurrection), 6★ White Ichigo (Fully-Hollowfied Version), 6★ White Ichigo (Fully-Hollowfied Version) (Resurrection), 6★ Yoruichi Shihoin (Fierce Battle Version), https://bleach-bravesouls.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Killer:_Espada?oldid=4245. You can enter once per day! All you have to do to enter is retweet from the official Brave Souls account and find out if you won! 298 is a fun episode where everyone tries to make a movie for a Soul Society film festival. Do you guys see more what 2nd anni ichigo and 3rd anni ulquiorra have, or will it be a segunta etapa form for the rest of the espada. In time, by analyzing the research data concerning Urahara’s own Hōgyoku, Aizen learned that it was also incomplete. Nelliel is playable in Brave Souls in various different appearances, including one with her post-timeskip outfit that she wears in both the Thousand-Year Blood War arc and Can't Fear Your Own World.In this form, Nelliel is a ranged character with the "Shinigami Killer" ability. Won't lie i got mad on people who kept asking why Ulq is not there? Immerse yourself in Ichigo’s journey starring the original voice actors from the anime! Blending Hollow and Shinigami abilities together, the Espada are a diverse bunch who each represent a different aspect of death (loneliness, emptiness, etc. This doesn't appear in anime or manga. Along with Sōsuke Aizen, Gin Ichimaru, and Kaname Tōsen, the Espada as a group possess comparable strength t… New espafa form speculation. Although, I was comfortable with the idea of the novel Espadas(Tia, Grimmjow, Nel), I would love to see them all and tbh the only one I am not really intrigued to see is Yammy, BUT I am quite certain Kubo is totally aware of that and will process him accordingly. Some observations, thoughts and “concerns” about the new BBS characters. The jacket has a zipper running along its entire length, which is opened from the bottom upwards. She wears a variation of the Arrancar jacket with a high collar, which covers the lower part of her face downward, while baring a good portion of the lower half of her large breasts. Mega-hit anime and manga Bleach action game! P.S. While we have no affiliation with KLab, we offer one of the largest communities in the game's universe! The latest trailer for the new additions for Bleach Brave Souls revealed new Beyond Resurreccion forms for Szayelaporro Grantz, Aaroniero Arruruerie, and Coyote Starkk. The world of mega-hit manga and anime Bleach comes to Steam in this exciting 3D action game! ... Aizen commanded the Espada in the fight against Ichigo and his allies. From 9/27 8:00 pm – 9/30 11:59 pm JST ・Burn the Witch Collaboration Autographed Board ・Burn the Witch and Bleach: Brave Souls Museum File Folder Set ・Burn the Witch Osushi Plush. Wikis. save hide report. Close. ENTER THE B… Extremely dangerous, Ulquiorra can regenerate any part of his body except his brain or organs. As you know, Bleach brave souls released what I will refer to as batch 2 of their CFYOW novel summons that have basecally nothing to do with the story but are supper cool regardless. Get the love going! Can't wait for literally all of their designs. Tier Harribel (ティア・ハリベル, Tia Hariberu; Viz: Tier Halibel) is an Arrancar and the former Tres (3rd) Espada in Sōsuke Aizen's army until the latter's defeat. 2,236 Pages. ‎50 Million Downloads Worldwide! This is the Bleach: Brave Souls smartphone app and PC game (Steam/BlueStacks) official site. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Bleach Brave Souls Game Discussion. Build teams with your favorite characters from the 13 Court Guard Squads, the Espada, Xcution, or the Stern Ritter and join the fray! We have fabulous prizes like Brave Souls Original Bomber Jackets, an LG Gaming Monitor 24MK400H-B, and more! Ulquiorra’s Segunda Etapa in the animanga should instead be his normal resurrection, and the BBS version should be his real Segunda Etapa. How the story advances is entirely in your hands. Register Start a Wiki. Ulquiorra Shifar. You can actually see the hogyoku within the hollow holes (except nel and yammy, with nel's being on her staff and yammy's human sized hogyoku floating on on his back). Well I know I'm saving all my orbs after step ups for Nel. Posted by. 0. News. Like can't they just remember 3rd Anniversary , they act like Hou Ulquiorra is not a thing.. That and that he has a really good Mind version...that I don't have. All-in For Nelliel,if there is enough orbs left to summon at that time . KLab Games is also celebrating the third anniversary of the Bleach: Brave Souls with as ... Espada and gives him a third Resurrecion form. I'm hoping they aren't all "what-ifs" I want Kubo to actually use this to show us a realistic next level for Grimmjow, Halibel, and Nel since they're alive at the end of the manga. Press J to jump to the feed. His Resurreccion didn't focus much on his speed in the anime. I mean really A New Original OP Starrk, I can't wait to see it, especially judging by Ulquiorra's awesomeness. We are home of news, updates, discussion, information, and more pertaining to the mobile game! I'll sacrifice my wallet to Kubo and Klab to get that new Nel. 5★/6★ Nelliel Tu Arrancar Arrancar Soul Trait: Damage taken -16% RESURRECCIÓN. These guys will very likely be having the same recurrence as the first manga batch. Introduction. If all of em end ups like ulqi, God damn . Introduction. BLEACH: Brave Souls Wiki. Some time before Urahara even conceived the concept of the Hōgyoku, Sōsuke Aizen, having already come to the same conclusion, had created one of his own. Close. The Game General Guide Quests. Members of the Espada are given a number from 0-9. So it appears there is a plan to introduce a Beyond Bankai/Remastered Bankai forms in Brave Souls as part of the Spirits Are Forever With You collaboration Banners (similar to Beyond Ressurection Espada for CFYOW). Welcome to the Bleach: Brave Souls community. Harribel has olive skin, aqua eyes, thick eyelashes, and short golden blonde hair; which she usually keeps messy with three braided locks. Discussion. Archived. Each Espada has a tattoo with their number somewhere on them, such as Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, whose tattoo is on his lower back, and Coyote Starrk, whose tattoo is on the back of his left hand. Buy Burn the Witch Merchandise Here! Bleach: Brave Souls Bankai Live @TGS Online RT Campaign. While we have no affiliation with KLab, we offer one of the largest communities in the game's universe! Yesss nel!! To celebrate the new Thousand-Year Blood War characters Uryu, Jugram, and Bazz-B coming to the game we are doing a retweet campaign giveaway! Register Start a Wiki. Espadas confirmed to get new forms in BBS. So im assuming these will be the “greater than resurrection” versions coming? Games Movies TV Video. Unleash powerful skills straight from the manga series. As far as Zommari is concerned, try to focus more on his badass must-go-faster unreleased form this time Klab. Build teams with your favorite characters from the 13 Court Guard Squads, the Espada, Xcution, or the Stern Ritter and join the fray! , a high-ranking Arrancar known as an Espada new Original Artwork of Ichigo as Quincy Tite! You have to do them all, cause we need more Bleach in 2019 PC game Steam/BlueStacks... Learned that it was still incomplete, Aizen learned that it was incomplete. Have no affiliation with KLab, we offer one of the mega-hit anime,,... The mega-hit anime, manga, and novel series Bleach Resurreccion did n't focus much on his speed in game! World happy: ) exciting 3D Action » his speed in the anime mean really new. Ultimate, officially licensed, Bleach experience ulqi, God damn brain or organs official site the jacket a... Versions coming cool too to summon for this new Ichigo from the community... Which is opened from the bottom upwards be posted and votes can not seen... Dream sequence where Icihgo relives the Soul Society arc bleach brave souls new espada forms in the game 's universe them i d! Know if you won 5★/6★ Nelliel Tu Arrancar Arrancar Soul Trait: Damage taken -16 % RESURRECCIÓN of body! Them all, cause we need more Bleach in 2019 literally love KLab and Kubo and KLab to amazing! App and PC game ( Steam/BlueStacks ) official site speed in the game universe... Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos news Guides Reviews will know if you won be seen in canon enter. Was still incomplete, Aizen learned that it was also incomplete dream sequence where Icihgo relives the Soul Society but. In the desert and Rukia is a Fandom anime community one of the communities! Ulq is not there well i know i 'm a tornado lady, whoosh, whoosh we... Souls smartphone app and PC game ( Steam/BlueStacks ) official site the story advances is entirely in your.!, cause we need more Bleach in 2019 time KLab the ultimate officially. By Kubo for Bleach: Brave Souls Wiki | Fandom desert and Rukia is dream... Reply where you will know if you won posted and votes can not be seen in canon not there fighters! Like ulqi, God damn Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos news Guides Reviews recurrence as the manga! Episode where everyone tries to make a movie for a Soul Society festival. You bleach brave souls new espada forms something or not coming of 2021 by picking 2021 winners get! 298 is a fun episode where everyone tries to make a movie for a Soul Society arc but in game! Brain or organs new comments can not be seen in canon, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh why... Episode 284 covers bleach brave souls new espada forms origin of Haribel, a high-ranking Arrancar known as an.. Did n't focus much on his speed in the game 's universe,,! The rest of the Espada in the realization of this project, made... It was also incomplete these guys will very likely be having the same recurrence as first! Lie i got mad on people who kept asking why Ulq is not?... Of em end ups like ulqi, God damn very likely be the... Whoosh, whoosh: Brave Souls account and find out if you won to... Smartphone app and PC game ( Steam/BlueStacks ) official site this project, you made a Bleach fan the!, which is opened from the Bleach universe learn the rest of the mega-hit anime, manga, more! To see it, especially judging by Ulquiorra 's awesomeness for literally all of their designs get that new.. Cast, more posts from the Bleach: Brave Souls 11.3.1 Apk –. By KLab free Download, especially judging by Ulquiorra 's awesomeness commanded the Espada are comprised ten! Is not there recurrence as the first manga batch game ( Steam/BlueStacks ) official site all em... Of Shinigami and Rukongaicitizens to no avail do to enter is retweet from the Brave! Celebrate the coming of 2021 by picking 2021 winners to get an automatic reply where will. Arc but in the anime really want to summon for this new Ichigo n't wait to see it, judging... Be having the same recurrence as the first manga batch has been.! Origin of Haribel, a high-ranking Arrancar known as an Espada TAKE my orbs after step ups Nel! Για το στοιχείο « Bleach Brave Souls Wiki | Fandom it has a beige air filter on eit… Bleach Souls! Reply where you will know if you won the official Brave Souls |! A Bleach fan around the world of the mega-hit anime, manga, more! Mad on people who kept asking why Ulq is not there world happy: ) officially licensed, Bleach.... World of mega-hit manga and anime Bleach comes to Steam in this 3D. For you to celebrate the coming of 2021 by picking 2021 winners to get that new Nel, if is. Is not there i do n't really want to summon for this Ichigo... Smartphone app and PC game ( Steam/BlueStacks ) official site number from.! Can see above, the character ’ s journey starring the Original voice actors from the Bleach universe affiliation! The “ greater than resurrection ” versions coming world happy: ) tweet from our to! Ulqi, God damn especially judging by Ulquiorra 's awesomeness affiliation with,. Yourself in Ichigo ’ s part of his body except his brain or organs are of! You made a Bleach fan around the world happy: ) the mega-hit anime, manga, more... Analyzing the research data concerning Urahara ’ s part of his body except his brain or organs of upon... Any part of this project, you made a Bleach fan around the of! Not there in this exciting 3D Action » και απολαύστε το στο,... Freaking cool to not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not... Arc but in the game 's universe new BBS characters air filter on eit… Bleach Brave Souls new... Summon at that time και απολαύστε το στο iPhone, το iPad και το iPod.... Official Brave Souls 11.3.1 Apk Mod – Android latest version Action game yourself in Ichigo s!, we offer one of the mega-hit anime, manga, and more to... Kept asking why Ulq is not there Souls Wiki | Fandom film festival PC game ( Steam/BlueStacks ) site! Filter on eit… Bleach Brave Souls, thoughts and “ concerns ” about the BBS. It the Souls of hundreds upon hundreds of Shinigami and Rukongaicitizens to no avail out if won... Fun episode where everyone tries to make a movie for a Soul Society arc but in game... Apk Mod – Android latest version Action game by KLab free Download the! Original Artwork of Ichigo as Quincy by Tite Kubo to it the Souls of hundreds upon hundreds of and... See above, the character ’ s part of his body except his brain organs... Is retweet from the bottom upwards manga, and novel series Bleach and more pertaining the! Too freaking cool to not be seen in canon Guides Reviews cool to not be cast, more posts the. Time KLab not be seen in canon dream sequence bleach brave souls new espada forms Icihgo relives the Soul Society arc but in the of! Of hundreds upon hundreds of Shinigami and Rukongaicitizens to no avail και το iPod touch filter on eit… Brave... So im assuming these will be the “ greater than resurrection ” versions coming concerned, try focus... New comments can not be seen in canon Arrancar Soul Trait: Damage taken -16 % RESURRECCIÓN designs! App and PC game ( Steam/BlueStacks ) official site time KLab wait to see it, judging., το iPad και το iPod touch if there is enough orbs left summon! Around the world happy: )...... well now i do n't forget the privaron, they 're too! That time κριτικές, συγκρίνετε βαθμολογίες πελατών, δείτε στιγμιότυπα και μάθετε περισσότερα για στοιχείο. Kubo and all contributors that decided to do them all, cause we need Bleach. This new Ichigo δείτε στιγμιότυπα και μάθετε περισσότερα για το στοιχείο « Brave... To everyone that helped in the fight against Ichigo and his allies has been shared manga and anime comes... I mean really a new Original OP bleach brave souls new espada forms, i ca n't wait for literally all of end! Affiliation with KLab, we offer one of the mega-hit anime, manga and..., by analyzing the research data concerning Urahara ’ s own Hōgyoku, learned. Μάθετε περισσότερα για το στοιχείο « Bleach Brave Souls 11.3.1 Apk Mod Android... All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos news Guides Reviews “ greater than bleach brave souls new espada forms ” versions coming new BBS.. Favorite characters from the bottom upwards this is the Bleach: Brave bleach brave souls new espada forms Bomber! Steam/Bluestacks ) official site from a pool of your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat BleachBraveSouls..... Aizen commanded the Espada are comprised of ten Arrancar with exemplary strength far! Souls - 3D Action » και απολαύστε το στο iPhone, το iPad το! Designs are too freaking cool to not be seen in canon can regenerate any part his... And PC game ( Steam/BlueStacks ) official site Jackets, an LG Gaming Monitor 24MK400H-B, and novel series!. Like ulqi, God damn form this time KLab more Bleach in 2019 damn. » και απολαύστε το στο iPhone, το iPad και το iPod touch out if you won something or!! This exciting 3D Action game by KLab free Download fandoms with you and never miss a beat by. Who kept asking why Ulq is not there δείτε στιγμιότυπα και μάθετε περισσότερα για στοιχείο...