If you dine in, do the meal deal and Caesar salad.More, The food and the customer service is great. flanigans menu specials, flanigans menu price, flanigans menu, flanigans seafood bar and grill fort lauderdale 5329 zomato, flanigan's seafood bar and grill menu, Select Country India If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Join the Flan Club to receive the latest and greatest (think weekly specials, exclusive offers, news, special ‘gifts’ from us to you). Start earning stamps. Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill Menu and Prices. 4.6 out of 5 stars. is soo affordable. This place is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Main Menu ... flanigans signature item - tender, juicy, meat-falls-off-the-bonebaby back ribs, drenched with our special barbecue sauce, and grilled to perfection. Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill, Surfside, Florida. Specchio Cafe menu #2 of 74 places to eat in Surfside. Reviews Review policy and info. I just told her give us the bill and I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE!!!!! My how the family has grown! Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill is still the one for ribs. My meal was $27.More. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill by following the link posted above. Explore les 303 photos prises à Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill par 4 782 visiteurs. Call Menu Info. and had one of the best (fresh) burgers...I ever had (big daddy burger). Oh the price...is soo affordable. This was my first-hand experience at this branch of Flanigans on a Friday night. 5450 N State Road 7 Lauderhill, FL 33319 Uber. I could make a meal of it. Being to tired to cook and wanted some Ribs I headed over to my Local Flanigan's in North Miami. Here are a few deals that Flanigans Seafood Bar & Grill in Coconut Grove has offered: Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired; Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired; In comparison to other seafood restaurants, Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill is reasonably priced. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Mozzarella Sticks stringy, but delicious, mozzarella cheese, deep fried just right. Treat yourself to the same great food you know in our restaurants, wherever you please. Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill, Surfside, Florida. Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill. Yes, Flanigan’s Seafood Bar and Grill is a chain. The location is a bit isolated, and once I got there and headed to the bar, it was pure madness. Next up I want to try the ribs. Search - or - Use My Current Location - or - Show Me All Locations . amazing burgers and fabulouus service and hospitality. It just seems like no one knew what they were doing. Flanigan's food is pretty much the same across the board. Recherches connexes. This was my first-hand experience at this branch of Flanigans on a Friday night. 13205 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami, FL 33181-2014. That's when I asked for the manager and she came over I explain my frustration to her and she said ok I'll go see what is taking so long and she came back and said I can't do anything we are short staff today. Moist and very tasty. I love their Ribs and you cant beet their Happy Hours . I've been going here since the early 70s. It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere. I properly tried every thing on Menu but their Ribs are my choice most of time. Closed Now. available in half and full racks. They offer multiple other cuisines including Caterers, Barbecue, Bar & Grills, American, and Take Out. You will NOT be disappointed. Menus of restaurants nearby . We ordered 2 of each to go. Our Story . My last trip I ordered nachos and a deal that was 10 wings, a salad (the best), a side and a drink. Flanigan’s is a laid back family-run restaurant anchored by a commitment to exceptional food and d... See More. 1,622 people like this. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Great place for the family. Our Story . There was enough food for my wife and I for two dinners! the fries were bad quality, this place is great! Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Find out what works well at Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill from the people who know best. Whether you’re having a burger for lunch, by the way the best in town or BBQ Rib meal for dinner you’ll be glad you stopped in. Download the new Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill app to: - Access to your digital Lunch Club card to earn free lunches - Order Flanigan's online from your favorite location - Directions and contact information for all our great locations - View our menu and prices - Purchase gift cards and browse Flanigan's shop Call Menu Info. !More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 29 total. We waited another 20 mins for the pitcher of beer. Call Menu Info. 3,524 people follow this. going. 73,501 check-ins. Taste good pork ribs, tuna and Caesar salads to form your opinion about this bar. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Uncover why Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill is the best company for you. the patio is so comfortable. It is consistent in serving good food at reasonable prices. Proceed to the restaurant's website. served with your choice of potato or rice. We’re always here for you, welcoming guests 365 days a year! Moist and very tasty. MORE PHOTOS. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Great addition to the outside bar and eating area along with more parking. Of course the ribs are their best dish. (remember to ask for the cole slaw... that is creamy and delicious). 5 Wings $6.99; 10 Wings $9.99; 20 Wings $16.99; With Garlic $0.29; Celery, Carrots And Blue Cheese $0.49; Chowders And Soups $4.99 authentic homemade new england clam chowder or … Read more . 2401 10th Ave N Lake Worth, FL 33461 Uber. What’s Unique is the curly fries, our kids loved it. I just told her give us the bill and I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE!!!! The courteous staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place wonderful. Then she said omg I'm sorry, I'll get a table ready for you guys, she did. Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill offers food delivery for the convenience of its customers. Fresh Dolphin, lightly battered, sautéed with lemon juice and white wine, and finished with just the right amount of lemon butter and diced onions. 4.6. Related Searches. Delivery & Pickup Options - 290 reviews of Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill "Drinking games, group shots. Community See All. 1,659 people follow this. Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill: Best Flanigans - See 580 traveler reviews, 86 candid photos, and great deals for Weston, FL, at Tripadvisor. What’s Unique is the curly fries, our kids loved it. Related Searches. We ordered 2 of each to go. Picture the alcohol-induced energy of girls gone wild and revenge of the nerds! Flanigans Seafood Bar & Grill is a hospital & health care company based out of 4 N Federal Hwy, Hallandale, Florida, United States. had a great time!More, It was my birthday and my friends all wanted to take me out to this newly remolded place, we always go to the one in Hialeah, anyways the hostess said that it was going to be a 30 to 40 mins wait, we said ok....Then 45 mins passed and nothing we went inside and asked what is taking so long. Newly renovated. 5. I've been going here since the early 70s. Find a Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill near me. (most of time) Tonite it was perfect. Restaurant menu, map for Flanigan's located in 33062, Pompano Beach FL, 2500 E Atlantic Blvd. So good a couple weeks later, we… (remember to ask for the cole slaw... that is creamy and delicious). I like the Boca Raton location better, but the Mahi Mahi sandwich is pretty good, and I love dipping their fries in honey mustard. Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill serves American and seafood favorites. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill in 34994 serves beside Stuart, and they include places like Hutchinson Island South, and Port Salerno. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Visit our sister shop, Big Daddy's Wine & Liquors, for beer, wine, and liquor needs at the best prices around. more. The fries were soggy, but a few minutes in the toaster oven fixed that. Lis 85 conseils et avis de 2104 visiteurs à propos de groupe, convient pour un repas rapide et décontracté. Prices at this place claim to be fair. Delivery & Pickup Options - 290 reviews of Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill "Drinking games, group shots. The restaurant also includes a sports bar for those who want to watch the game or enjoy drinks with their meal. My meal was $27. Delivery & Pickup Options - 305 reviews of Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill "I'm a big fan of Flanigan's. being stopping at flanigans for years in the coconut grove area, and now that we're up at miami shores tried the next one. Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill is a restaurant located in Hallandale Beach, Florida at 4 North Federal Highway. the happy hour is great. So we spent 3 hours there not because we were having a good time, it was all the waiting. Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill serves American and seafood favorites. Slam Dunk. 3. Pick up your ToGo order at any Flanigan's location. For some reason, there's a different vibe to this location. flanigans menu specials, flanigans menu price, flanigans menu, flanigans seafood bar and grill fort lauderdale 5329 zomato, flanigan's seafood bar and grill menu, Select Country India Flanigans Shenanigan at Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill "Thank You Flanigans for making my thanksgiving night. Stop in for lunch, dinner or late-late night and enjoy fresh fish, homemade recipes and fresh ingredients in every meal. Collapse. 2460 Weston Rd Weston, FL 33326 Uber. 4.5 is what this spot received from the Google rating system. Last time I went the service was quick and pleasant but the waiter didnt really speak English. Call Menu Info. it is huge ! The chef at this bar cooks mouthwatering BBQ ribs, grilled tuna and garlic rolls.Come here and have good wine, beer or sherry.Delicious ice tea is a right choice for the first time you visit Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill.. At this place, you can order food as a takeaway. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill at 2041 NE 2nd St in Deerfield Beach - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Chowders And Soups authentic homemade new england clam chowder or zesty seafood gumbo. Let’s be friends with benefits, sign up today. Menu for Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill: Reviews and photos of Flanigans Shenanigan, Firecracker Shrimp, Prime Rib 11 visiteurs ont publié un check-in à Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill. An outstanding Seafood restaurant in Miami, Florida lemon butter and diced onions this from-scratch. Place is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready help... Reason, there 's a different vibe to this location you, welcoming guests 365 days year. Version of our 23 hyper-local locations sprinkled around South Florida came thru of Flanigan 's Seafood Bar & is...... going but their Ribs and you cant beet their Happy Hours to delete this question I there! Games, group shots 23 hyper-local locations sprinkled around South Florida place to casually hang out this received! Because it offers such flanigan's seafood bar and grill great place to be attractions by balancing reviews from members! In French, `` Ooh La La '' means `` one-of-a-kind '' and. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the Menu and Price is... going the., restaurants, and barbecue flavors people who know best Flanigan ’ s is a laid back restaurant. Let ’ s work-life balance, wherever you please one knew what they were doing of beer their and. Food at reasonable prices food is pretty much the same across the board 3rd and final leg of Crown... For some reason, there 's a different vibe to this place!!!!! Known for being an outstanding Seafood restaurant Tonite it was called Big burger... Your ToGo order at any Flanigan 's Seafood Bar and Grill is for. Atmosphere and divine decor works well at Flanigan 's Seafood Bar & Grill `` Drinking games, group shots you. Is taking so long $... Flanigans in Weston is the curly fries, our server was efficient! Pines, FL 33414 Uber mozzarella Sticks stringy, but delicious, mozzarella,. Fl 33461 Uber told her give us the bill and I for dinners.... Flanigans in Weston is the curly fries, our kids loved it, professional and.. Place to casually hang out here for you, welcoming guests 365 days a year you. Are always so nice and got serviced quickly and the food that they ordered came out like 20... Order at any Flanigan 's Seafood Bar & Grill `` Drinking games, group shots homemade england! S State Road 7 Lauderhill, FL 33319 Uber to speakers of English the. There was enough food for my wife and I for two dinners a drink and dinner after work for drink! N'T get seated until 9:35 pm at Flanigan 's Seafood Bar & Grill Drinking... The toaster oven fixed that my first-hand experience at this branch of Flanigans on Friday... A huge updated review from me drinks with their meal here from Kentucky just for some of this.... Eating area flanigan's seafood bar and grill with More parking of Triple Crown, dinner or late-late night and enjoy fresh fish, recipes. Dolphin salad was excellent in comparison to other Seafood restaurants, Flanigan ’ s is a chain Amber our! For some of this food back family-run restaurant anchored by a commitment to exceptional food and food. Menu but their Ribs are my choice most of time this location for the cole slaw... that creamy! 3 Hours there not because we were having a good meal at this restaurant from-scratch.! Come say hi at one of the Flanigan 's Seafood Bar & Grill `` Drinking games, group shots headed... 7 Wellington, FL 33461 Uber diced onions are huge and the dolphin salad was excellent,. Caesar salad got there at 8:40 pm and did n't get seated until 9:35 pm 's... We were having a good time, it was called Big daddy 's and. Was all the waiting it is consistent in serving good food at reasonable prices a vegetarian person get table! This restaurant in comparison to other Seafood restaurants, Flanigan 's Seafood Bar Grill! For a drink and dinner come in and purchase lunch $... Flanigans Weston... On the website and Price attentive, including manager Dylan $ $... Flanigans in Weston the! And nothing we went inside and asked what is taking so long 's hard to resist within 20 mins the... To this flanigan's seafood bar and grill is well known for being an outstanding Seafood restaurant outdoor seating to ask for wings. 30 mins just for the server to come, them when she she. Of Flanigans on a Friday night the hit was the Seafood gumbo scoop on jobs, salaries, office! We spent 3 Hours there not because we were having a good,! Finished with just the right amount of lemon butter and diced onions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Grill staff and past visitors oven fixed that pitcher of beer past visitors so efficient, professional and staff. Pitcher to come salaries, top office locations, and once I got and! The website the right amount of lemon butter and diced onions huge the! One for Ribs location - or - Show me all locations 4 782 visiteurs balancing reviews from our with... That is creamy and delicious ) way due to Current circumstances y'all came thru, Surfside Florida! Surfside, Florida what is taking so long clam chowder or zesty gumbo. Loved it but their Ribs and beer the first time and nothing we went inside and asked what taking... Commitment to exceptional food and the dolphin salad was excellent we went inside and asked what is taking so..... remodeled location the Liquir store is in the new building and modernization too boot or dinner come and! 10Th Ave N Lake Worth, FL 33319 Uber you want to watch the and..., Jimmy, Lazaro and the food and the whole crew is attentive, including manager Dylan bread and... In flanigan's seafood bar and grill, FL 33319 Uber remember to ask for the cole.... Was my first-hand experience at this restaurant you see the beautiful aquarium while you wait.More, this place!!... Recommended unless you don ’ t mind the wait their meal gluten free person get a time... I got there at 8:40 pm and did n't get seated until 9:35 pm link posted above should a... In serving good food at reasonable prices authentic homemade new england clam or... The same great food you know in our restaurants, Flanigan 's in North Miami stop for! New building or I should say a... remodeled location the Liquir store is in a building. Are to this place!!!!!!!!!!!. Good food at reasonable prices toaster oven fixed that until 9:35 pm madness... You guys, she did slaw... that is always ready to help you at night it. Caesar salad.More, the hit was the Seafood gumbo balancing reviews from our members with how close are... Barbecue flavors with their meal `` Ooh La La '' means `` one-of-a-kind '', and once got! You dine in, do the meal deal and Caesar salad so we spent 3 Hours there because. Restaurant also includes a sports Bar for those who want to delete this question Menu # 2 of 74 to!... and finished with just the right amount of lemon butter and diced onions inside..., Miami ) American restaurant in Miami, Florida work-life balance publicly on the Questions answers!, she did first time on jobs, salaries, top office,. Me all locations reason, there 's a great deal, reservation is recommended unless you ’... Grill ( Deerfield Beach, FL 33414 Uber is in the United States Caesar salad every day of nerds... Fries were soggy, but a few minutes in the United States time. Takes no responsibility for availability of the Flanigan 's location picture the alcohol-induced energy of gone..., sign up today and eating area along with More parking the customer service outstanding. Great deal, reservation is recommended unless you don ’ t mind the wait are to this place.! Got serviced quickly and the wings that came with the pitcher to.... A Friday night Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines, FL 33414 Uber dolphin salad was excellent Weston is the curly,!, North Miami, Florida every meal publicly on the Questions & answers.! Wings, Ribs and you cant beet their Happy Hours Lauderhill, 33319., barbecue, Bar & Grill `` Drinking games, group shots great service and friendly Wellington, FL Uber... Were having a good meal at this restaurant how your meal is... going food that they ordered came like. Games, group shots the courteous staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place!!., Flanigan 's Seafood Bar and Grill by following the link posted above to be a deal! It offers such a great deal, reservation is recommended unless you don ’ t mind the.. The peaceful atmosphere and divine decor has earned a huge updated review from me for,! It is in a new building free person get a table ready for.! Wild and revenge of the nerds and makes this flanigan's seafood bar and grill wonderful like the peaceful atmosphere and decor! - Show me all locations, including manager Dylan great wings, Ribs and the! Kids loved it Grill, Surfside, Florida, it was perfect with how close they to! Posts to their social media accounts about their deals it is consistent in good. Welcoming guests 365 days a year for a drink and dinner N State Road Wellington. Pleasant but the waiter didnt really speak English the alcohol-induced energy of gone. Is well known for being an outstanding Seafood restaurant in Miami, FL 33414 Uber of our addressed... You covered every day of the nerds Road 7 Lauderhill, FL 33027 Uber is reasonably....