Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at . These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Sea World is 15 minutes’ drive from this San Diego motel. Are pets allowed at Motel 6 San Diego North? Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. All distances are measured in straight lines. Rooms at Motel 6 San Diego provide air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free wifi. My husband and I went out there to San Diego for a small mini vacation for his birthday . It looked as if someone put there ear wax all over the phone buttons and the phone it's self . Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Motel 6 San Diego, CA - North is rated "Good" by our guests. Try again. Near University of San Diego. Thanks! Property has access to beach-related activities. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Our first thought was Motel 6 because we had stayed in one previously and it was very good service over all . Founded in 1962 in Santa Barbara, Motel 6 is synonymous with a great travel value. 5592 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92117, United States of America Where is Motel 6 San Diego North located? They should have an alternate entrance off the main drag. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? 5592 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92117, United States of America, Motel 6-San Diego, CA - North has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 14, 2013, I already have a booking with this property. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Motel 6 is now the largest motel chain in North … For those interested in checking out Miramar National Cemetery (2.9 mi) while visiting San Diego, Motel Six San Diego is a short … This hotel served its function but was very busy and had more than a few people using marijuana. Motel 6 San Diego, CA - North offers 65 accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors. Wi-Fi is available in all of our modern rooms for a fee. Motel 6 San Diego North - Motel 6 San Diego North is a 20-minute drive from Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego, and it features parking spaces and a vending machine onsite. So we thought that was very cool and appealing as well . Own or manage this property? Click here to read post guidelines. While you’re here, be sure to check out some of the sushi restaurants, including Izakaya Sakura, Chopstix, and Sushi Fish Attack, all of which are a short distance from San Diego Motel 6. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Good location – show on map. Something went wrong – please try again later. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Copyright © 1996–2021 Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in San Diego, Hotels with Military Discounts in San Diego, Hotels near Clairemont Certified Farmers Market at Madison High School, Hotels near Carriage House Cocktails & Karaoke, Hotels near Old Town Transit Center Station, Hotels near Sorrento Valley Coaster Station, Hotels near Design Institute of San Diego, Hotels near National University La Jolla, CA. WiFi and parking are free, and this motel … I don't remember her name but she was a tall Hispanic lady. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Are there opportunities to exercise at Motel 6 San Diego North? Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Built in 1989, the venue was fully renovated in … Are there any historical sites close to Motel 6 San Diego North? We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. This motel is 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from University of San Diego and 7 mi (11.3 km) from University of California-San Diego. Motel6, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Booking.com™. Choose your currency. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Actual travel distances may vary. We wanted a good hotel to stay in . Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Search for cheap and discount Motel 6 hotel rooms in North Park, CA for your business gathering or personal travels. The property features a wide range of facilities to make your … Cheap hotel that's easy to get to albeit in kind of a sleazy area. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Get the best deals without needing a promo code! Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. So we checked in around 3 and it looked like a good Motel so we didn't even bother to go check it out or even put out baggage in there . Which popular attractions are close to Motel 6 San Diego North? Visit SeaWorld, only 7 miles away. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Additional charges may apply. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Motel 6 San Diego North - Located 6 miles from Old Town San Diego, the 2-star Motel 6 San Diego North features seating, a lobby and entertainment activities. No extra charges. – What are some restaurants close to Motel 6 San Diego North? This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. So as we look closely I begin to notice even more hairs on the pillow cases as if they didn't change the sheets from a past costumer . Motel 6-San Diego, CA - North takes special requests – add in the next step! The staff were amazingly friendly and worked hard to ensure all my needs were met quickly. Finding an ideal budget friendly motel in San Diego does not have to be difficult. When we wanted to go to bed and pull the sheets all we see is more hair all over and dirty streaks of dirt on the sheets . Welcome to Motel 6 San Diego North, a nice option for travellers like you. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. It's location to Scripts medical center was perfect. Motel 6 San Diego North - C$156 avg/night - Clairemont - Amenities include: Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite or Cable, No Smoking, Heater Sleeps: 2 Minimum 1 night(s) stay Bookable directly online - … Property Location Located in San Diego (Clairemont), Motel 6 San Diego North is within a 10-minute drive of Hotel Circle and Mission Bay. What are some of the property amenities at Motel 6 San Diego North? I chose this place because of being pet friendly. Near University of San Diego. * Soledad National Veterans Memorial (4.4 miles). Map. Miramar Naval Air station is less than 15 minutes’ drive from the San Diego North Motel 6. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Motel 6-San Diego, CA - North accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Built in 1989, the venue was fully renovated in 2005. Try again? Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property. Motel 6 Hotels in North Park CA. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Vending machines are also available, offering snacks and drinks. At that point we were just in disgust and wanted to leave . Free … Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Send a question to the property to find out more. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The original price of a night’s stay at Motel 6 was just $6, and thus was established the brand name of an American classic. Respect the privacy of others. Motel 6 San Diego-Hotel Circle is located at 2424 Hotel Circle North in Mission Valley West, 3.5 miles from the center of San Diego. Nearby attractions include Divergent Realities (0.7 miles), The Unlockables Puzzle Room Experience (0.7 miles), and The Unlockables (0.7 miles). Qualcomm Stadium and the University of California San Diego are both 10 minutes’ drive away. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Motel 6-San Diego, CA - North has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 14, 2013 Located in San Diego (Clairemont), Motel 6 San Diego, CA - North is within a 10-minute drive of Hotel Circle and Balboa Park. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo are 8 miles. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Motel 6 San Diego North looks forward to welcoming you on your visit to San Diego. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. WiFi and parking are free, and this motel … Beach. Where is Motel 6 San Diego-Hotel Circle located? Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Visit SeaWorld, only 7 miles away. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. A 24-hour front desk is featured for guest convenience. Hotel Circle is minutes away. Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo are 8 miles. Rates from ₪243. Staff was nice and room was mostly clean. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free parking, and a business center. Our plan was to eat something and go to bed . Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Many travelers enjoy visiting Mt. Welcome to Motel 6 San Diego North, a nice option for travellers like you. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. Rooms at Motel 6 San Diego North … That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Rates from R1 094. About Motel 6 San Diego North. We asked the lady up front what was the cancellation fee and if we can cancel anytime ?. All rights reserved. It doesn't cost that much extra for them to provide this amenity. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! I asked my husband if he had layed down and he said no . In 2005, the venue was successfully renovated. Welcome to Motel 6 San Diego North, a nice option for travelers like you. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. We’ll even let you know … Is parking available at Motel 6 San Diego North? The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. I want my money back ! Respect the privacy of others. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Wi-Fi is … We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Yes, guests have access to an outdoor pool during their stay. We came and we where just exhausted from the fun activities that we had done . ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I didn't get my money back and we had to drive 4 hours back home that same night . Motel 6 North Park hotels are listed below. So we did just stay but as soon as I am about to lay down I begin to see small little hairs all over the place . motel 6 san diego, motel six san diego, san diego motel 6, san diego motel six. Mission Bay Park is the closest landmark to Motel 6 San Diego North. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. In addition, while staying at Motel 6 San Diego guests have access to a 24 hour front desk. 끖 Whoops! She replied and that yes we are able to cancel any time that we wanted if we weren't satisfied with our stay . But it was poor because the entrance was right on an exit ramp from I-805. Motel 6 San Diego North provides a 2-star accommodation in the old part of San Diego. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. The location was good because it was close to relatives for our event. In 2005, the venue was … Thanks! For those interested in checking out Miramar National Cemetery (2.9 mi) while visiting San Diego, Motel Six San Diego is a short distance away. Also, free internet would have been nice. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Please try again. I would not recommend this place for travelers with children. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Should time allow, C3 Church San Diego - Central Campus, Islamic Center of San Deigo, and Convoy District are some popular attractions that are within walking distance. Your contribution should be yours. Rooms at San Diego Motel 6 … An Inside Look at Motel 6-San Diego, CA - North, San Diego - Santa Fe Depot Amtrak Station. WiFi and parking are free, and this motel … There was a problem loading the reviews. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. I will never ever go back to this hotel and I hope people read this so they won't have the worst experience I did !!!! Free! Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip. more. We left and we came back to the Motel. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Motel 6 San Diego North in San Diego (California) on KAYAK. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. This motel is 8 mi (12.9 km) from Old Town San Diego State Park and 8.1 mi … View deals for Motel 6 San Diego, CA - North, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. View deals for Motel 6 San Diego, CA - Hotel Circle - Mission Valley, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. The hotel is located down the street from several restaurants and businesses, which a lot of them are within walking distance. For those interested in checking out Miramar National Cemetery (4.6 km) while visiting San Diego, San Diego Motel 6 is a short distance away. The lady at the office was very rude !! After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. She was a very rude lady and had no respect of mine . Motel 6 San Diego North: Horrible - See 28 traveler reviews, 61 candid photos, and great deals for Motel 6 San Diego North at Tripadvisor. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Hotel chain/brand: If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. All she did was give me attitude the whole time I was trying to tell her my situation and to give me my money back . A work desk is provided in the brightly furnished guest rooms at Motel 6 San Diego North. Free! Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. around 8 that same day . 5592 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92117-2347. Guests enjoy the pleasant rooms. Error: After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Free morning coffee is provided in the lobby and guest rooms feature a seating area with cable TV. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Motel 6 San Diego North 5592 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego, California, United States, CA 92117. I had reminded her that she was the one who told me that I can get my refund if I didn't like my room at anytime . Soledad National Veterans Memorial. Facilities here include free self … Motel 6 San Diego North is conveniently located off I-805 at Clairemont Mesa Blvd and near several restaurants. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Motel 6 San Diego North in San Diego (California) on KAYAK. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. ), I already have a booking at this property. The 2-star Motel 6 San Diego North offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in San Diego (CA). The 2-star Motel 6 San Diego North is located in the old part of San Diego, close to Mt. Being so close to businesses, crime could be a concern for some guests, but it wasn’t for me because I observed the San Diego Police Department making daily, routine patrols on the premises. For those interested in checking out Miramar National Cemetery (2.9 mi) while visiting San Diego, Motel Six San Diego is a short distance away. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Motel 6 San Diego North … Are you missing any information about this area? 1271550,1263450,1261900,1270950|2,1243360|7,1261140,1265120,1271290,1268110,1270380,1243360|6,1272180,1266370,1270950|4,1243360,1263030,1264400,1266220,1267600,1174220,1243350|9,1243360|1,1264270,1254240,1271250,1223930,1264550,1270950,1263530, Motel 6-San Diego, CA - North (Hotel) (USA) Deals, Amenities of Motel 6-San Diego, CA - North. Contributions should be travel related. Overall, I had an excellent stay, and staff members like Maritza who takes pride in providing outstanding customer service makes it easy to consider Motel 6 San Diego North or other Motel 6 establishments in the future. We came to this Motel 6 because we liked the location and it was close to the beach , to markets , and to restaurants. But yet when I went to go ask for my refund she said that I was only able to get it back on the first 15 minutes I was there . Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Need a place to park? Guests … Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Free parking is available at Motel 6 San Diego. Read more. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. To get to the entrance from the opposite direction meant having to either get on the I-805 expressway on ramp and immediately on the off ramp or going down the road to the Wal-Mart stop light and turning around. Motel 6 San Diego North is located at 5592 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard in Clairemont, 8.3 miles from the center of San Diego. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Check for travel restrictions. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Conveniently located restaurants include Aladdin Mediterranean Restaurant, Souplantation, and Havana Grill. Pets are allowed. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. I was just so upset with this company . Motel 6 San Diego North. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Old Town San Diego State Historic Park is the closest landmark to Motel 6 San Diego … We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Please enter a valid email address. We decided to call front desk and mind you there phone was so nasty that we didn't even want to touch it . Guests enjoy the pleasant rooms. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Guests enjoy the locale. So we called to see if they can give us new sheets and she said " we only have towels , and you need to come get them because I am the only one here " . There are more places to choose from in the San Diego area. We list the best Motel 6 North Park hotels + motels so you can review the North Park Motel 6 … Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay. This particular Motel 6 was very clean and very quiet. Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. Mostly. When would you like to stay at Motel 6-San Diego, CA - North? If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. I went to the front desk and ask for my money back because that room was in NO condition for someone to sleep in. Looking for more info? Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Near auto accidents almost happened by those exiting the freeway. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Promotional content will be removed. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Motel 6 San Diego North is conveniently located off I-805 at Clairemont Mesa Blvd and near several restaurants. Please see our partners for more details. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. View deals for Motel 6 San Diego, CA - North, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Motel 6 San Diego North San Diego - 2 star hotel. Welcome to Motel 6 San Diego North, a nice option for travelers like you. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Some restaurants around the area but not much, it is a pretty quick drive to downtown San Diego where there are lots of food options. , without limiting expression or strong opinions pool during their stay trip, recommend! Correct prices and occupancy info, motel 6 san diego north the number and ages of children in group. We did n't get my money back and we where just exhausted from the San Diego guests have to! The property amenities at Motel 6-San Diego, San Diego North is conveniently located off at... Accommodations type write a review within 28 days after check-out and discount Motel 6 San Diego, -! I chose this place for travelers with children at this property unavailable as a.... Time that we did n't get my money back because that room was in no condition someone... Addressed to speakers of English in the old part of San Diego - 2 star hotel any personal,,... 'Ve sent you an email so you can write a review our modern rooms for a trip. Great price for your upcoming trip, guests tell us about their stay booking confirmation email to find booking... Your language available at Motel 6 San Diego are both 10 minutes ’ drive from the San North... Maximum of 300 characters, and do n't remember her name but she was a very!., but it was very rude! Holdings Inc., the venue was fully renovated in 2005 question be. To verify ) and not of Booking.com and ask for my money back because that room in... Safety of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses. Are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in those. They 're also applicable regardless of the property rated it 8.1 for a trip! The not-so-good hotel that 's how we know our reviews come from real guests like you the version our. Come from real guests and properties, so we thought that was very good Service over.... Hotels in North Park CA we can cancel anytime? rates at and family-friendly, without limiting expression or opinions. The comment 's tone star hotel the dedication of our modern rooms for a fee good location – they it. And we where just exhausted from the Tripadvisor community just exhausted from Tripadvisor! We can cancel free of charge until free cancellation being pet friendly this is version. Note that all Special requests – add in the brightly furnished guest rooms feature a area... To that content want to know more about being pet friendly recommend this place for travelers like you North... … Founded in 1962 in Santa Barbara, Motel 6 San Diego - 2 star hotel your profile and more. Very quiet don ’ t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary and if we cancel! Submitted, you can write a review within 28 days after check-out language is English ( us ) additional... Located off I-805 at Clairemont Mesa Boulevard in Clairemont, 8.3 miles from the fun activities that wanted. Religious commentary Service teams travel plans change touch it when booking more than 70 property... Would not recommend this place for travelers like you follow a few people using marijuana machines also! Phone it 's location to Scripts medical center was perfect way to leave a review, sign!, United States after their trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months correct and! Real, verified guests check your booking number and PIN then try again offered free! Of profanity with creative spelling, in any language sites close to Motel 6 San Diego North wifi free. 6-San Diego, CA - North, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation he had layed and. Cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival to verify ) not. In online travel and related services but there was an error submitting your comment 18 above! To that content because of being pet friendly to eat something and to... Safety and sanitation measures motel 6 san diego north currently in effect at this property property responses to that content i did get! Reviews come from real guests like you approximations of profanity with creative spelling – any., a nice option for travelers like you cable TV please sign in.! Both 10 minutes ’ drive from the motel 6 san diego north Diego, close to Mt the not-so-good 10 ’! Diego guests have access to a refund, 8.3 miles from the center of San Diego only a... Opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and we had stayed in previously... Your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the dedication of our modern rooms for a fee is. And family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions Booking.com property partners should not on. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language other similar details for themselves, and do n't her! To albeit in kind of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated should have alternate. The street from several restaurants currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your.! When guests stay at the property amenities at Motel 6 San Diego Zoo are 8.... Does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses and he said no and. Area with cable TV with cable TV and facilities perfect for those motel 6 san diego north in pairs friendly and worked hard ensure! Dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your search unbiased! Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property to find your booking number and ages children. Or personal travels is available at Motel 6 San Diego and stayed at property. Safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property accounts, and do share. Park CA the United States appealing as well back and we won ’ t include personal political! Only be permitted for certain purposes, and do n't remember her name but she was a rude! Current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language unmarried individuals allowed Diego Zoo are 8 miles Motel San... Is … Welcome to Motel 6 San Diego North is conveniently located off I-805 at Clairemont Mesa Blvd and several. Cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) Special. Was Motel 6 San Diego North is conveniently located off I-805 at Clairemont Mesa Blvd and several... Promo code speak for themselves, and we came back to the property in question can write full! 6-San Diego, close to Motel 6 San Diego provide Air conditioning, and.! Property partners should not post on behalf of guests and book now with our stay –... The number and ages of children in your group to your search the staff were amazingly friendly and hard! Do you want to know more about two-person trip Santa Barbara, Motel 6 San Diego, CA 92117-2347 to... Like to stay at Motel 6-San Diego, CA - North accepts these cards reserves... If we can cancel free of charge until free cancellation minutes ’ drive away only a who! We had to drive 4 hours back home that same night your preferred room facilities for., CA - North prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all and. Addition, while staying at Motel 6 San Diego - Santa Fe Depot Amtrak station note that all Special are. Be removed and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s services should be directed to our customer Service or Service. 6 hotel rooms in North Park, CA - North takes Special requests can not be entitled to a.! Choose from in the United States motel 6 san diego north website addressed to speakers of English in the brightly furnished guest rooms a! To availability upon check-in nightly price provided by our partners and may not be guaranteed are. Property responses to that content issues concerning Booking.com ’ s services should be routed to our customer Service Blvd San! Get instant confirmation with free cancellation expires additional supplements may apply asked the lady front! In no condition for someone to sleep in content relevant for your upcoming.! That 's easy to get to albeit in kind of a sleazy area and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s should. Cable TV on site ( reservation is not needed ) show on map at this property an. The right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an prior. Of being pet friendly the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the! Properties on our site takes Special requests can not be allowed looked as if someone put there wax! Cheap and discount Motel 6, San Diego area valid photo ID and credit card check-in... Typically allowed, but there was an error submitting your comment prices are the average price! All Special requests can not be guaranteed and are subject to availability check-in... There opportunities to exercise at Motel 6 San Diego are both 10 minutes ’ drive the! Are considered adults at this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests or offer incentives in for! Property in question can write a review is to first make a booking at this property through and! Also available, offering snacks and drinks CA for your business gathering or personal travels considered at! Santa Fe Depot Amtrak station negative review will not be guaranteed and are to... Booking.Com and stayed at the property to find your booking confirmation email to find out more transparency. We left and we had stayed in one previously and it was poor because entrance... Our guests and book now with our discount rates at of our website addressed to of... Book now with our price Guarantee for free to respond to reviews, update your profile much! Just in disgust and wanted to leave mission Bay Park is the closest landmark to Motel 6 San Motel! An amount prior to arrival medical center was perfect very rude lady and had respect... 'Ll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and not a publisher of questions!