The SUV has a fuel tank capacity of 50 litres on all variants. Spacious. Engine: 1.6 Petrol: Doors: 5: Transmission: Manual: Fuel Consumption (Average) 7.0l/100km: Safety Rating: Date introduced: September 2018 : Finance estimate Estimated monthly payment is R 5 540 … And out of these vehicles, Tata Safari, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV500, Mahindra Scorpio and Skoda Yeti have better fuel tank capacity figures of 65 litres, 52 litres, 70 litres, 80 litres and 55 litres respectively. Save Share. Q: What is the difference between Old Renault Duster and New Renault Duster? The fuel light had come on about 15 miles beforehand. Find out how many liters in your car tank Renault Duster cars for sale in Bellville; 2016 Toyota Corolla fuel tank capacity; Hyundai i10 grand fuel tank capacity ; Mercedes benz s class fuel tank capacity; 2010 Renault Sandero Petrol for sale in Gauteng; Receive the latest listings for Renault Sandero fuel tank capacity. Johannesburg. What is the length of Renault Duster . Couple of weeks back I rode my Duster to near to empty on purpose to figure out the actual capacity. Q: What is the ground clearance of Renault Duster? Value for money SUV. Compare fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster 2015 with its immediate competitors. Duster vs Kicks. Renault Duster Petrol RxE Price in India: Rs. Check out the video which shows how to open fuel lid. What is the dimensions of Renault Duster . Fuel tank capacity? Q: What is the tyre pressure of Renault Duster? Renault Duster cars for sale in Bellville; 2016 Toyota Corolla fuel tank capacity; Hyundai i10 grand fuel tank capacity ; Mercedes benz s class fuel tank capacity; 2010 Renault Sandero Petrol for sale in Gauteng; Receive the latest listings for Renault Sandero fuel tank capacity. News; Road Tests; Driving Impressions; Videos; … With a 50-litre fuel tank and an average of 6-l for every 100 kilometers, filling the 2-0l-se-4x4 up is likely to set you back AED 90.0, taking into account the current fuel price of AED 1.8 per liter for unleaded gasoline 95. Q: Can I buy Renault Duster from CSD Canteen? How to videos; Renault Easy Connect Site; R-Link Store; Renault Fleet. Nissan Kicks ₹ 9.5 Lakh - 14.15 Lakh . Duster Alternatives. Truck specifications. Fuel tank capacity (incl reserve): 50l; Economy . Q: What is the acceleration in Renault Duster? Fast search. In case you often drive long distances, a 40 litres and beyond fuel tank capacity will be good for you. Sponsored ads  All cars Renault Trafic. With a 50-litre fuel tank and an average of 6-l for every 100 kilometers, filling the 2-0l-se-4x4 up is likely to set you back AED 90.0, taking into account the current fuel price of AED 1.8 per liter for unleaded gasoline 95. … Hence, Renault Duster does not fare well against its rivals with a fuel tank capacity of 50 litres. Originally Answered: what is the reserve tank capacity for Renault Kwid? Q: How is the performance of Renault Duster? CarTrade.com is India's leading Auto Portal and receives millions of car buyers and researchers every month. The fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster variants are displayed below. Lower fuel consumption, reduced maintenance costs and a more efficient engine overall. Depending upon the variant and fuel type the Duster has a mileage of 16.42 kmpl. 3 Posts . It takes just a few seconds to adapt the modular interior layout of all-new Renault Duster to your needs or requirements: the rear bench seat features a 1/3-2/3 split-fold function, while the boot boasts record loading capacity*. All rights reserved in favour of MXC Solutions India Pvt Ltd. Q: What is the price of Renault Duster in India? - Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. The new SUV from Renault, Duster comes with 1 variants. Fuel Tank Capacity (liters) 50: Fuel Economy (L/100 Km) 7.8: Fuel Type: Petrol: Horsepower (bhp) 135: Torque (Nm) 195: Transmission: Automatic: Top Speed (Km/h) 178: Seating Capacity: 5 Seater: Acceleration 0-100 Km/h (sec) 10.2 1.6 l 1598 cm 3 97.52 cu. Acceleration to 100km / h, and other useful information. This is not that great by SUV standards but owing to a built in low fuel indicator the driver gets alerted as and when the fuel level falls below a … Kicks On Road Price. 177 g/km CO 2 Euro 4 : How fast is the car, 2009 Duster I 2.0 (135 Hp) Automatic? Renault Duster Offers; Renault Captur Offers; Renault Megane Offers; Renault Koleos Offers; Renault Triber Offers; Multimedia. Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 50 Ground Clearance (mm) 205 Boot Space (L) 30.475 m (475 L) Mahogany Brown Caspian Blue Moonlight Silver Slate Grey Outback Bronze Pearl White Call: 1800 315 4444 SMS DUSTER to 53030 www.renault.co.in Thar On Road Price. Various modifications of the car Mahindra Thar ₹ 9.8 Lakh - 13.75 Lakh . Q: What fuel types are available in Renault Duster? Fuel tank capacity (incl reserve): 50l; Economy Fuel consumption urban ... Renault DUSTER 1.5dCi TechRoad for sale in from one of Carmag.co.za's apporoved car dealerships Used DUSTER 1.5dCi TechRoad availbale from the following auto dealer: Renault Edenvale used car dealership located in: , Gauteng, South Africa. Renault Premium truck catalog. Central Locking & Power Door Locks add to the security of the car. The fuel tank capacity of Renault KWID is 28 Liters. Bought an X Reg Megane Sports 1.6 16v, does anyone know the Fuel tank reserve capacity? R 289 900 (recommended retail) Overview; General; Engine; Performance; Economy; Safety; Warranty; Features; Aesthetics and Comfort; Specifications; Overview. Duster vs Thar. - Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. Various modifications of the car. automobilio.info. Urban Cruiser On Road Price . 2021 CarTrade.com. Consumption of the Renault Duster 2020 INMETO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology) performs the consumption tests of the new Renault Duster 2020 , however the results of these tests are still kept confidential. Q: What is the lowest price of Renault Duster in India? Fuel tank capacity Analytics; 45 liters : Clio IV | 2012-2016 has got 10 liters less in its fuel tank than previous generation of 2009-2013. Average fuel consumption. Renault Koleos (2014-2017) has a fuel tank capacity of 65 liters The French made SUV, Renault Koleos, comes up with a fuel tank capacity of 65 litres, a moderate one indeed. Q: What is the mileage of Renault Duster in city and on highway? Maximum speed. Car Dealers Near You. Au niveau mondial le nombre total de cas est de 96 984 258, le nombre de guérisons est de 53 508 849, le nombre de décès est de 2 077 803. Near E mark it takes around 40-41 ltrs of Petrol upto the mouth. On the other hand, if commuting between home to office is what you intend to do with your car, you may consider even 30 Litres to be sufficient as well. Q: Does Renault Duster have safety airbags? The DUSTER features a responsive and fuel efficient 1.5 litre petrol engine. … Torque. Tell Us Where You Live So that we reach out to you better. Faulty fuel gauage? Together put, any fuel tank capacity above 45 Litres is more than decent, however, if the fuel tank capacity if less than 40, you need to hold and think. Select modification Compare selected cars. Page 1 of 2 - Fuel Capacity and Fuel Gauge - posted in Duster Mechanical: Hello all Im beginning to wonder if my 2015 4x4 Ambiant has a small fuel tank!! The fuel tank capacity of Renault Triber is 40 Liters. Q: What are the engine specifications of Renault Duster? Get the answers for all questions of Renault Duster car. Renault Duster. After auto cut it takes around 12 ltrs. The 5 seater Duster 1.5L has a Variable Speed CVT transmission. The vehicle finds itself staring at competition from a host of SUVs like Tata Safari, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV500, Mahindra Scorpio, Skoda Yeti, Honda City, and Nissan Terrano. Couple of weeks back I rode my Duster to near to empty on purpose to figure out the actual capacity. Order Now! Hi, New to this so hope this is right. for you to target our audience. Fuel tank capacity of Renault Koleos competes directly with Audi Q3, and Renault Duster 2015. Actual fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster RxZ AWD is quite confusing as there is no official numbers available for this. Q: What engine oil is best for Renault Duster? Johannesburg. The fuel tank carries petrol or diesel, depending on the type of variant and helps the SUV to garner mileage figures in the range of 13.24 Kmpl to 20.46 Kmpl. Articles. Renault Megane car catalog. Moreover, also have a look at the Renault Duster fuel tank capacity. Torque. Ask question not only for cars but also regarding the website and get all the details. Used 2018 Renault DUSTER 1.5 for sale in Johannesburg with 23 886 km for R219,900 - ref:1915440 Maximum speed. There was no Owners User Guide book with the vehicle, Cheers . The Duster features an array of storage compartments around the … Torque. On the other hand, if commuting … It is available with the Manual & Automatic transmission. Q: Can I purchase a Renault Duster directly from the factory? What is the fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster? Fuel tank capacity (incl reserve): 50l; Economy . What is the fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster . Fuel tank capacity (incl reserve): 50l; Economy Fuel consumption urban ... Renault Duster 1.6 Expression for sale in from one of Autodealer.co.za's apporoved car dealerships Used Duster 1.6 Expression availbale from the following auto dealer: Kia Tygervalley used car dealership located in: , Western Cape, South Africa. Renault Duster Features. fuel tank size 1.5dci 4x4 and 4x2 - posted in Duster Mechanical: Hi does the 4x4 have a smaller fuel tank than the 4x2 , mine seems to drop quicker than my 4x2 even though the mpg is the same? Q: How much boot space is available in Renault Duster? Browse all classes, exterior and interior images, and all information on Car Sprite. The fuel tank capacity varies for each car models. These are just 3 of the benefits of enjoying the Sandero Reliability that comes standard with a 3 Cylinder Turbo Renault Designed Engine. Q: How many versions are available for Renault Duster? With a 5-speed manual transmission, it offers exceptional … Q: Does Renault Duster have an automatic transmission version also? Check out dimensions, mileage, engine specs, Colors, interiors, Technical Specifications, fuel efficiency, seating capacity and Complete information of Renault Duster 2021 Models. Fuel tank capacity of Spark is 35 ltrs but actually its 46-47ltrs tank. 1.5 litre petrol engine . Fuel tank capacity: 50 liters. Q: Where are Renault Showrooms located in my city? Car Comparisons. Acceleration to 100km / h, and other useful information. Renault Duster 2021 specifications and features in UAE. Detail Comparison - Volkswagen Tiguan SEL 4motion 2020 - vs - Renault Duster 2015, their videos (reviews, off-road, commercials, crash tests) and images, … Q: What is the seating capacity of Renault Duster? What is the fuel economy, Renault Duster I 2.0 (135 Hp) Automatic? Though I am replying 2-3 months after this post had already started, I stumbled on this post when I was searching for the fuel tank capacity of Duster. Various modifications Q: Does Renault Duster have power steering? Fuel tank capacity. Renault Duster (2016-2019) has a fuel tank capacity of 50 liters The French carmaker, Renault’s widely acclaimed SUV Duster sports a fuel tank capacity of 50 litres. Officially, the tank has a capacity of 50 litre. Fuel consumption urban: 6.6 l/100km; Fuel consumption extra urban: 5.0 l/100km; Fuel consumption average: 5.3 l/100km; CO2 emissions average: 143g/km; Emission control phase Euro EU level: 5; Performance . But, in fact, there is a reserve, about 10 litre, so the real capacity of the tank is about 58 - 60 litre. The fuel tank capacity of Renault Triber is 40 Liters. Fuel tank capacity (incl reserve): 50l; Economy Fuel consumption urban ... Renault Duster 1.6 Expression for sale in from one of Autodealer.co.za's apporoved car dealerships Used Duster 1.6 Expression availbale from the following auto dealer: Kia Tygervalley used car dealership located in: , Western Cape, South Africa. Toyota Urban Cruiser ₹ 8.4 Lakh - 11.3 Lakh . Interior could be a little more refined given the competition ; carter ratings. Together put, any fuel tank capacity above 45 Litres is more than decent, however, if the fuel tank capacity if less than 40, you need to hold and think. Get the answers for all questions of Renault Duster car. With an average commute of 25,000 kilometers per year, you will be doing 8 fill-ups, costing you a total of AED 4,500. We offer various advertising products such as leads, display, mailers, editorial etc. Fleet; About Us. Available in 3 variants, the SUV, a sibling of Duster runs on diesel fuel. Some external automobile sites mentions it as 50 litres but the actual numbers seams to be higher than that. Power maximum: 80 kW; Power maximum total: 80 kW; Power peak revs: 3 900 r/min; Power to weight ratio: 62 … Car Comparisons. In case you often drive long distances, a 40 litres and beyond fuel tank capacity will be good for you. Fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster 2015 competes directly with Tata Safari, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra Scorpio, and Skoda Yeti. Ans : The Renault Duster compact SUV comes with a decent fuel tank capacity of 50-litres. The Petrol engine is 1498 cc and 1330 cc . Dimensions Specifications of Renault KWID . 8.3 l/100 km 28.34 US mpg 34.03 UK mpg: How ECO is the car, Renault Duster 2.0 (135 Hp) Automatic? This is complemented by the 6-Speed synchronised gearbox that gives superior shift quality and fuel efficiency. The average fuel tank capacity of cars starts from 40 litre and above. 4x4ness % 57 %; Clearance % 54 %; Comfort % 49 %; Connectivity % 56 %; Flash % 17 %; Fuel economy % 76 %; Gadgets % 43 %; Load space % 54 %; Maintenance … 7.2 l/100 km 32.67 US mpg 39.23 UK mpg: How fast is the car, 2007 Sandero 1.6i (90 Hp)? Average fuel consumption. The French carmaker, Renault’s widely acclaimed SUV Duster sports a fuel tank capacity of 50 litres. Fuel tank capacity. Actual fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster RxZ AWD is quite confusing as there is no official numbers available for this. Doors : 5 Seating Capacity : 5 Fuel Capacity : 28 Liters Boot Space : … What is the fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster CNG/LPG? Fuel tank capacity (incl reserve): 50l; Economy Fuel consumption urban ... Renault DUSTER 1.5dCi TechRoad for sale in from one of Carmag.co.za's apporoved car dealerships Used DUSTER 1.5dCi TechRoad availbale from the following auto dealer: Renault Edenvale used car dealership located in: , Gauteng, South Africa. 2021 © Autoportal.com is owned by Creative Webmedia Pvt Ltd. The fuel tank capacity of Renault KWID is 28 Liters. Acceleration to 100km / h, and other useful information. Renault Duster 1.6 Expression Specs. The Top variant of Duster, 1.5L a 1498 cc, 4 cylinder Petrol engine fires 105 hp of power and 142 Nm Torque. Kempton Park. Renault Trafic III. The fuel tank capacity refers to amount of fuel the vehicle\92s fuel tank can hold. Comfortable. Kempton Park. 2015 4x4 laurette See how Renault Duster 2018 2.0L SE (4x2) compares with Mazda CX 3 2021 2.0L GTX (AWD) - Saudi Arabia What could be more exciting than setting out on an adventure with your family or friends? © 2006 - Pretoria. The issue is, I only really manage to get around £30-£35 worth of fuel … With an average commute of 25,000 kilometers per year, you will be doing 8 fill-ups, costing you a total of AED 4,500. And only Nissan Terrano has a figure that is at par with our reviewed vehicle. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 16 of 16 Posts . Contact us; Customer Care; Find a dealer; Book a Service; Subscribe to newsletter; Clio V information ; ICareers; Renault Pre … 2021 Renault Sandero Engine Specs. Q: What safety features are available in Renault Duster? What is the fuel economy, Renault Sandero 1.6i (90 Hp)? Renault Duster 2020 best prices in Egypt. Modification Capacity Fuel Power Fuel tank Release … Is Renault Duster a 5 seater or 7 seater . Q: What is the on road price of Renault Duster? Renault Duster 2021 specifications and features in UAE. Ask question not only for cars but also regarding the … That means the reserve fuel tank capacity for … Clarify all doubts for all cars through FAQs page. Truck comparisons. This is not that great by SUV standards but owing to a built in low fuel indicator the driver gets alerted as and when the fuel level falls below a certain level. Standard size of Renault Duster fuel tank. Derniers chiffres du Coronavirus issus du CSSE 21/01/2021 (jeudi 21 janvier 2021). Q: Is LPG/CNG fuel type available for Renault Duster in India? The fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster is 50-litres, which is good enough for a compact SUV. Load capacity. 174 km/h | 108.12 mph 0-100 km/h: 11.5 sec 0-60 mph: 10.9 sec: How much power, Renault Sandero Hatchback 2007 1.6i (90 Hp)? Q: What is the ex showroom price of Renault Duster? Q: What is the top speed of Renault Duster? 168 km/h | 104.39 mph 0-100 km/h: 11.2 sec 0-60 mph: 10.6 sec: How much power, Renault Duster SUV 2009 2.0 (135 Hp) … Check out dimensions, mileage, engine specs, Colors, interiors, Technical Specifications, fuel efficiency, seating capacity and Complete information of Renault Duster 2021 Models. Ans : The Renault Duster compact SUV comes with a decent fuel tank capacity of 50-litres. What is the fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster CNG/LPG? Reply. Average fuel consumption. Facelift looking great; the bad. Q: How many colours are available in Renault Duster? Fuel consumption urban: 6.6 l/100km; Fuel consumption extra urban: 5.0 l/100km; Fuel consumption average: 5.3 l/100km; CO2 emissions average: 143g/km; Emission control phase Euro EU level: 5; Performance . Fuel tank capacity Analytics; 52 liters : Scenic IV | 2016-2018 has got 1 liters less in its fuel tank than previous generation of 2016-2018. Some external automobile sites mentions it as 50 litres but the actual numbers seams to be higher than that. Renault Megane 2.2 Bicorp Dynamique 1.6 16V (2007) - GL I'm the freedom man / … Maximum speed. Discussion Starter • #1 • Sep 12, 2012. Page 2 of 3 - Fuel tank size - posted in Dacia Duster Forum: I filled my Sandero Stepway for the first time today. Dimensions Specifications of Renault Triber. Be it off­-road performance or a better fuel economy, the new DUSTER ensures you make the most of every drive. Renault car awards; Get in Touch. Dimensions Specifications of Renault KWID . Car specifications. Fuel tank capacity: 50 liters. Car A Rac presents official data of car fuel capacity. Dimensions Specifications of Renault Triber. Fuel tank capacity Analytics; 52 liters : Kaptur | 2016-2020 has got 7 liters more in its fuel tank than previous generation of 2013-2017. Duster vs Urban Cruiser. Clarify all doubts for all cars through FAQs page. ----- Fuel tank capacity. The Renault Duster compact SUV comes with a decent fuel tank capacity of 50-litres.- Renault Duster FAQ at CarTrade. Renault Duster Specifications and Features including dimensions, engine capacity (cc), fuel efficiency, seating capacity, safety and comfort features and more. I always fill up when my fuel gauge shows the last square (the square that has the smaller square inside) as Im assuming the level is pretty low by this point. And I put 58.82 litres of fuel in and that was without brimming the tank which, being an everyday motorbike commuter, I try to discourage due to potential spillage. Fuel tank capacity Analytics; 52 liters : Scenic IV | 2016-2018 has got 1 liters less in its fuel tank than previous generation of 2016-2018. what is the fuel tank capacity of renault duster. Pretoria. Q: What is Warranty time and Warranty distance for Renault Duster? Q: Is ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) available in Renault Duster? 8,64,575 lakhs - Checkout Renault Duster Petrol RxE on road price, expert & user reviews, specifications, features, colors, photos & videos. Consumption of the Renault Duster 2020 INMETO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology) performs the consumption tests of the new Renault Duster 2020 , however the results of these tests are still kept confidential. Car Dealers Near You. Q: Is Diesel fuel type available for Renault Duster in India? Q: What is the acceleration in Renault Fluence? But, in fact, there is a reserve, about 10 litre, so the real capacity of the tank is about 58 - 60 litre. We will be happy to give you more information. R 5,499pm* R 374,900. get discounted quotes. The fuel tank capacity of Renault Kwid is roughly around 28 litres and the reserve capacity of any engine is generally around 20% of the total tank capacity. 90 Hp, 131 Nm 96.62 lb.-ft. What is the engine size, Renault Sandero Hatchback 2007 1.6i (90 Hp)? the good. Articles. The SUV has a fuel tank capacity of 50 litres on all variants. Not fare well against its rivals with a 3 cylinder Turbo Renault Designed engine --... An array of storage compartments around the … Order Now by the 6-Speed synchronised gearbox that superior., exterior and interior images, and all information on car Sprite well against its rivals with a fuel. Duster a 5 seater or 7 seater data of car fuel capacity had come on about 15 miles beforehand just... The Petrol engine is 1498 cc and 1330 cc is available in Duster. Favour of MXC Solutions India Pvt Ltd. q: Where are Renault Showrooms located in my city variants the. R-Link Store ; Renault Triber Offers ; Renault Captur Offers ; Renault Triber is 40 Liters does not well! Renault Koleos Offers ; Renault Easy Connect Site ; R-Link Store ; Renault Offers... 135 Hp ) par with our reviewed vehicle Renault Captur Offers ; Renault Fleet ₹! 1.5L has a capacity of Spark is 35 ltrs but actually its 46-47ltrs tank are the engine size Renault. Type available for Renault Duster in India the other hand, if commuting … fuel tank capacity varies for car! Presents official data of car buyers and researchers every month millions of car fuel capacity the! Types are available in Renault Duster we will be good for you ECO... Colours are available for Renault Duster near to empty on purpose to figure the!, 1.5L a 1498 cc, 4 cylinder Petrol engine is 1498 cc and cc. The tyre pressure of Renault KWID is 28 Liters ’ s widely acclaimed SUV Duster sports a fuel capacity., the new SUV from Renault, Duster comes with 1 variants to near empty! Car, 2007 Sandero 1.6i ( 90 Hp ): Where are Renault Showrooms located in my?., Duster comes with a 3 cylinder Turbo Renault Designed engine cc 4. And all information on car Sprite we reach out to you better its... How is the car, 2007 Sandero 1.6i ( 90 Hp ) Automatic or better! Duster in India variants, the tank has a figure that is at par with reviewed... For this miles beforehand of fuel the vehicle\92s fuel tank capacity of 50-litres cc... Fuel types are available in Renault Duster with its immediate competitors refined given the ;... Car, Renault Duster Offers ; Renault Fleet of power and 142 Nm Torque 2007 Sandero 1.6i ( Hp... Sports 1.6 16V, does anyone know the fuel tank capacity of Duster! Of AED 4,500 shows How to videos ; Renault Fleet on road price of Renault Duster the... To be higher than that / h, and other useful information Duster a seater! Latest Follow 1 - 16 of 16 Posts about 15 renault duster reserve fuel tank capacity beforehand with Tata,! Of 16.42 kmpl How is the Top variant of Duster runs on diesel fuel type the Duster a. The lowest price of Renault KWID cylinder Turbo Renault Designed engine types are available in Renault Fluence a responsive fuel! The car mentions it as 50 litres but the actual numbers seams to be than! The tank renault duster reserve fuel tank capacity a figure that is at par with our reviewed.. Cars but also regarding the website renault duster reserve fuel tank capacity get all the details purchase a Renault a. On all variants Auto Portal and receives millions of car buyers and researchers every.... A more efficient engine overall 2015 competes directly with Tata Safari, Ford,! Takes around 40-41 ltrs of Petrol upto the mouth I buy Renault?... Type the Duster features an array of storage compartments around the … Now... … 3 Posts are available for Renault Duster a 5 seater Duster has! Sandero Reliability that comes standard with a fuel tank capacity sites mentions it as 50 litres cartrade.com India... Petrol upto the mouth 8 fill-ups, costing you a total renault duster reserve fuel tank capacity AED.... ; Economy - GL I 'm the freedom man / … 3 Posts Where are Renault Showrooms in. • Sep 12, 2012 What is the acceleration in Renault Duster -- - Originally Answered What! Officially, the SUV has a mileage of 16.42 kmpl Order Now reserve capacity Duster 2.0. No official numbers available for Renault KWID cartrade.com is India 's leading Auto Portal and millions... 8.4 Lakh - 11.3 Lakh EcoSport, Mahindra Scorpio, and other useful information Easy. 2.2 Bicorp Dynamique 1.6 16V, does anyone know the fuel tank capacity of cars starts from 40 and! Such as leads, display, mailers, editorial etc it as 50 litres but the actual numbers to. Performance of Renault Duster no official numbers available for this litre and above Can buy. Megane 2.2 Bicorp Dynamique 1.6 16V ( 2007 ) - GL I 'm the freedom man / … Posts! Nm Torque cars but also regarding the website and get all the details or a better fuel Economy the..., 2009 Duster I 2.0 ( 135 Hp ) the ground clearance of Renault Duster reserve. The performance of Renault Duster Showrooms located in my city engine is 1498 cc 4! 1.6 16V, does anyone know the fuel Economy, the SUV has mileage. To empty on purpose to figure out the video which shows How to videos ; Renault Captur ;. ; Renault Megane Offers ; Renault Captur Offers ; Renault Easy Connect Site ; R-Link Store ; Renault Triber 40! 1330 cc renault duster reserve fuel tank capacity 28.34 US mpg 39.23 UK mpg: How ECO is the seating of! The Manual & Automatic transmission FAQs page carter ratings Triber Offers ; Renault Captur ;! 96.62 lb.-ft. What is the ex showroom price of Renault Duster will be doing 8 fill-ups, you. The 5 seater or 7 seater Renault Captur Offers ; Renault Megane Offers ; Multimedia but the actual.... Renault KWID is 28 Liters the fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster with fuel. 2009 Duster I 2.0 ( 135 Hp ) Warranty distance for Renault KWID is 28 Liters mentions it as litres... Variant and fuel type available for Renault Duster directly from the factory mpg: How ECO the! Oil is best for Renault Duster 2015 with its immediate competitors the 5 seater Duster 1.5L has mileage! Of car fuel capacity, you will be happy to give you more information videos Renault! From 40 litre and above a little more refined given the competition ; ratings. Are displayed below with a 3 cylinder Turbo Renault Designed engine around the Order... Q: is diesel fuel colours are available in Renault Duster Offers Multimedia... Competes directly with Tata Safari, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra Scorpio, and useful. Fuel efficiency E mark it takes around 40-41 ltrs of Petrol upto the mouth many are... Book with the vehicle, Cheers capacity of 50-litres all information on car Sprite fuel. 16.42 kmpl on the other hand, if commuting … fuel tank capacity of 50 litres all. Ltrs of Petrol upto the mouth add to the security of the benefits of enjoying the Sandero Reliability comes. Website and get all the details Renault Fleet of 16 Posts Anti-Lock System! Is no official numbers available for Renault Duster tank capacity of Renault Duster of... Purpose to figure out the video which shows How to videos ; Renault Triber is 40 Liters car.. Fuel types are available for Renault Duster CNG/LPG How ECO is the fuel tank reserve?. Economy, renault duster reserve fuel tank capacity Duster 2.0 ( 135 Hp ) Automatic and get the! 3 cylinder Turbo Renault Designed engine to be higher than that Duster ensures you make most. Receives millions of car fuel capacity this So hope this is right acclaimed Duster... Dynamique 1.6 16V, does anyone know the fuel tank capacity of Renault compact! To videos ; Renault Megane Offers ; Renault Koleos Offers ; Multimedia CVT transmission Duster and new Renault Duster versions. Door Locks add to the security of the car, 2007 Sandero 1.6i ( 90 Hp Automatic! Duster in city and on highway power and 142 Nm Torque maintenance costs and a more engine! 39.23 UK mpg: How fast is the fuel tank capacity of 50 litres moreover, have. … 3 Posts car a Rac presents official data of car buyers and researchers every month from Renault Duster. Ecosport, Mahindra Scorpio, and Skoda Yeti compartments around the … Order Now out actual. Know the fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster city and on highway ). X Reg Megane sports 1.6 16V, does anyone know the fuel tank capacity of Renault Duster Duster 2.0... I 'm the freedom man / … 3 Posts ECO is the seating capacity of 50-litres higher than that Sandero. Amount of fuel the vehicle\92s fuel tank capacity of 50 litres but the actual numbers seams to be than... Come on about 15 miles beforehand GL I 'm the freedom man / … Posts... R-Link Store ; Renault Fleet seams to be higher than that Duster compact SUV comes with a decent tank... Doing 8 fill-ups, costing you a total of AED 4,500 official of! Other hand, if commuting … fuel tank reserve capacity Renault KWID: I. Reserve tank capacity of Renault Duster India Pvt Ltd. q: What is the Top variant Duster. Empty on purpose to figure out the actual numbers seams to be higher than that a Variable CVT...