The overall … Clear. Sterilite 54 Qt Gasket Box Clear with Blue Latches. Sterilite's Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs and other items that need to be stored away and kept safe. Details. CDN$86.94. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 110 reviews. Please try your search again later. That one held up great. Secure latching … Sterilite. 110. Sterilite 80qt Gasket Box Clear with Blue Latches. 1938 - 80 Qt Gasket Box Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Good quality. Moisture barrier will hopefully keep our things nice for many years with some recycled silica packets thrown in the bottom. Net Wt 2.25 lb. Specifications. 6 dollars and 98 cents $6.98. Used them to move (in stages) to reduce packaging waste. Overall Assembled Size: 22 1/2" x 16" x 12 3/4", Ideal solution for those items that need to be stored away and protected, Gasketed seal safeguards items from air and moisture, dust and pests, Durable, tight-fitting latches keep the lid secured to the base, Clear base and lid allow for easy identification of contents, without having to open it, loc_en_US, sid_1934, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Currently unavailable. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2020, 2 came broken and they replaced them no problem, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2018. Claritin Non-Drowsy 12 Hour Allergy + Sinus - 10 Count Details. 4. Searching for Sterilite Gasket Box, Blue Aquarium, 54 Quart - 1 Each? Normally i absolutely LOVE Sterilite products. Compare. Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. Sarah M. I have used these tubs for years, and have no complaints. Durable, tight-fitting latches keep the lid secured to the base, and the clear lid and base allow contents to be easily identified, without opening the lid. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2017. I contacted Sterilite customer service to see if I could purchase replacement latches, only to have them send me one for each tub I own, FREE OF CHARGE. The handles are comfortable and optimal for transportation. 1942 - 12 Qt Gasket Box 4.7 out of 5 stars 12 ratings. Explore. The 54 Quart Gasket Box is ideal for organizing linens, blankets, seasonal clothing and other larger items that need to be protected. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 17 in. The gasketed seal also helps to keep pet food and other bulk foods fresh longer. FREE Returns. I bought this product (1934) to store framed portraits. No time will be wasted on throwing out items because they are moldy. Downy April Fresh Liquid Fabric Softener - 3 Liters Details. We use this storage box strictly for clothes for the kids for the season that just passed. Rubbermaid Cleverstore Clear 30 QT Pack of 6 Stackable Plastic Storage Containers w... HOMZ 3441CLGRDC.02 Clear Storage Container with lid, 64 Quart (2 Pack), Grey, 2 Count. Like. 1932 - 20 Qt Gasket Box Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. 5 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 5. Set zip code change; UNLIMITED FREE DELIVERY - TRY GREEN More shops (844) 699-2776 (9am-9pm ET) Help & FAQs; Live chat; Set zip code Change. This Sterilite 19344304 54 Quart/51 Liter Gasket Box, Clear with Blue Aquarium Latches and Gasket Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, and other items that need to be stored away and protected. . Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. Telephone Brand Agar- Agar Powder - Product of Thailand 5x 0.88 Oz. Weight: 18 lb / 8.2 kg Gasket Box. Durable, tight-fitting latches keep the lid secured to the base, and the clear lid and base allow contents to be easily … 22 7/8" L x 16 3/8" W x 21 1/8" H ProductId : 9468549. Items vary in weight. There was a problem completing your request. The gasket seal takes the container to the next level in long term storage. Sterilite. Offering a clear view to your accessories, it's perfect for seasonal décor, clothing and more. Sterilite. Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. Clear lid and base with blue aquarium latches and gaskets. Sterilite 14948012 15 quart/14 L Latching Box (12 Pack) 4.6 out of 5 stars 371. Add to cart. Outside Dimensions: 22.5 x 16 x 12.75. The gasketed seal safeguards contents from air, moisture, dust and pests as the latches keep the lid secured to the base. Details. 1943 - 120 Qt Wheeled Gasket Box. Celebrating Milestones - Learn more. Internet # 312436835Model # 12 x 19344304. Pack: 4 Assembled Height (in.) Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 58.1cm x 41.6cm x 56.2cm … Sterilite 70 Quart/66 Liter Ultra Latch … Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. I highly recommend going that extra step to store these fragile items. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 35 reviews. 4.7 average based on 7 product ratings. Gasket Storage Box, 80-Qt. Unable to add item to List. Sterilite 116 Quart Ultra Latching Clear Plastic Storage Tote Container, 4 Pack. Sterilite 20qt Gasket Box with Latches Clear/Blue. Wheeled Gasket Box . Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. $10.99. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 110 reviews. The Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, and other items that need to be stored away and protected. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Share - Sterilite 54 QT Air Tight Storage Gasket Box. 5. The gasketed seal also helps to keep pet food and other bulk foods fresh longer. Assembled Width (in.) Color Family. Includes 4 Boxes, 4 Lids. I can only assume there was a bad batch. $ 89.99. The other has only been opened maybe a dozen times and 3 of the 4 latches have broken. Durable, tight-fitting latches keep the lid secured to the base, and the clear lid and base … © 2021 Sterilite Corporation - All Rights Reserved. About this … Sterilite. Sterilite' s Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, and other items that need to be stored away and protected. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I also can easily stack smaller ones on top. Sterilite Small Clip Box, Clear Lid & Base w/Colored Latches, 6-Pack. Sterilite 54 QT Air Tight Storage Gasket Box. This storage box has gasket seals lining the lid, which keep your items secure. The gasketed seal also helps to keep pet food and other bulk foods fresh longer. The 37 Qt and 80 Qt Gasket Boxes use the same lid, allowing both the shallow … Seemed like an investment, yes it was. Perfect. $9.49. Sterilite's Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, and other items that need to be stored away and protected. (073149) UPC ✓Digit: 93443-7 4.4 out of 5 stars with 79 reviews. Store your items safely and protect them from air and moisture in the Sterilite 54 Quart Gasket Box. 110. My husband managed to only crack one of them- and he overloaded them, stacked them, and threw them around with abandon. 0. … Dimensions. Like. So we invested in 20+ of these and the larger size as well. Akro-Mils 66486CLDBL 12-Gallon Plastic Storage KeepBox with Attached Lid, 21-1/2-In... Saedy 14 Quart Latching Box, Great Funtionality Plastic Storage Bin with Lid, Clear... Anbers 5 Quart Clear Plastic Bins with Lid, Latching Box with White Handles, 6 Packs. I also like that the gasket seals the container very tight and keeps contents airtight and watertight. Sterilite Gasket Box, Series: 1934, 54 Quart Capacity, Outside Dimensions: 22-1/2" x 16" x 12-3/4", Plastic, Clear, 1 Compartments, Integrated Handle, For Organization of School Projects, Paperwork and Photographs Memorabilia. Sterilite 37 Qt Thin Gasket Box Clear Storage Bin Containers, 4-Pack | 19314304 4.6 out of 5 stars 165. Sterilite. The Gasket Box line has eight sizes, ranging from 7.5 Qt to 120 Qt, providing a variety of storage options for those items that need to be kept safe as well as for longer term storage needs. One has held up nicely, the other not so much. Storage. Network Applications & Catalog System by TactiCom. 1931 - 37 Qt Gasket Box 0. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Made in US. Good design. Clear. … $457.48 reg $619.99. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 23 in. Sterilite Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, and other items that need to be stored away and protected. 1. is ideal for organizing linens, blankets, seasonal clothing and other larger items that need to be protected. I have reached out to the seller directly, to see if their is a solution that doesn’t require returning all 12. Sterilite's Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, clothing, and other … 2 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 2. I like that this sterlite it translucent and can still see the contents of the container. These plastic storage containers are great for organizing paperwork, school projects, photographs, or even clothing in your home or office.Â?Â?This storage box The overall assembled dimensions for this item are 24" x 18" x 15 1/4". Color/Finish. 2 offers from CDN$114.99. Sterilite 20 Quart 1932 Clear … This 4 pack of Sterilite 54 Quart Gasket Boxes includes 4 clear, plastic storage containers that are great for organizing paperwork, school projects, photographs, or even clothing in your home or office. Not a huge deal, as the three other latches keep things sealed, but annoying none the less. The Gasket Box line has eight sizes, ranging from 7.5 Qt to 120 Qt, providing a variety of storage options for those items that need to be kept safe as well as for longer term storage needs. Buy Sterilite 19344304 54 Quart/51 Liter Box, Aquarium Latches and Gasket, 4-Pack, Blue/Clear at Desertcart. 8. The Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, and other items that need to be stored away and protected. FREE Delivery Across Papua New Guinea. 0 users rated this 1 out of 5 stars 0. Even though, i do not carry this item often, I find it very durable and the latches stay shut. The Gasket Box line has six sizes, ranging from 12 … Durable, tight-fitting latches keep the lid secured to the base, and the clear lid and base … Model #: 842372137706; Item #: 9SIA02D6K25345; Return Policy: View Return Policy $240.00 – Free Shipping; Add to cart . Sterilite 54 Quart Clear Plastic Stacking Storage Container Box with Latching Lid (12 Pack), ORGANIZATION: Keep your home clean and clutter free with these Sterilite 54 quart multi-purpose stackable storage containers that feature see-through bases allow for easy viewing of contents, QUALITY: These containers are made in the USA and feature durable plastic construction with handles and latching lids that keep out bugs, dust, and dirt, AIR-TIGHT: Gasket seal resists air and moisture to keep pet food and other bulk foods fresh, STACKABLE: Indexed lids allow for secure stacking of these plastic storage boxes on top of each other, SIZE: Dimensions (L x W X H): 22.5 x 16 x 12.75 inches, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Durable & Reusable Storage Solutions - Bankers Box. Would recommend. What is also of value is the time we have saved. IRIS USA UCB-SS WEATHERTIGHT Storage Box, 6 Pack, 19 Qt, Clear, 6 Count, IRIS USA UCB-LDD Weathertight Storage Box, 4 Pack, 74 Quart, Clear, IRIS USA, Inc. USB-S WEATHERTIGHT Storage Box, 6 Pack, 30.6 Quart, Clear, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020. Sterilite 37 Qt Thin Gasket Box Clear Storage Bin Containers, 12-Pack | 19314304 Brand: Sterilite. Clear Storage Latch Box, 4.5 Quart Plastic Storage Bin with Locking Lids and Handle... Saedy Plastic Storage Bin with Lid, 6 L Clear Latching Box, 6 Packs. Unlimited Free Delivery Try Green (844) 699-2776 (9am-9pm ET) Help & FAQs. Sterilite's Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, and other items that need to be stored away and protected. Sterilite 19344304 54 Quart/51 Liter Box, Aquarium Latches and Gasket, 4-Pack, Blue/Clear 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,052 1 offer from $89.99 Sterilite 19334304 Clear 32 Quart Gasket Box with Clear Base and Lid (8 Pack) 1933 - 32 Qt Gasket Box  There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. $12.00 each. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Sterilite 16929006 Plastic Storage Box Crate, Black (12 Pack) Sterilite. $6.99. Details. Description . Please try again. More shops. 13 dollars and 98 cents $13.98. The clear plastic base and lid make it easy for you to see the contents, so you don't have to dig around to find what you need. I2of5: 1-00-73149-93443-4, 1941 - 7.5 Qt Gasket Box This time I was let down not by the product itself, but by the description / specifications. Good value. Keep it in the main bedroom closet floor. The overall assembled dimensions for this item are 22 1/2" x 16" x 12 3/4". It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Gasket Box line has six sizes, ranging from 12 Qt to 80 Qt, providing a variety of storage options for those items that need to be kept safe as well as for longer term storage needs. I paid an extra $10 per box so $120 additional and 3 of them are broken. 4.8 out of 5 stars 247. I have mainly used it for sporting goods and some of those items are on the heavy side. 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0. $116.62 reg $161.99. One container is used to keep dog food and opened every day. $ 49.99. Lid/Top … The Sterilite 54 Qt Gasket Box dimensions are 22 1/2" x 16" x 12 3/4". Sterilite 16288006 Deep Ultra Plastic Indoor Storage Organizer Baskets (6 Pack) $ 35.99. Air and moisture-resistant gasket. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 95 reviews. a Target Plus™ partner. Clearly, accurate specifications could have prevented this. Assembled Depth (in.) Description & Documents This Sterilite® 54 quart/13.5 gallon tote features a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture. I often have clients with precious memories and keepsakes, photos and albums, that are worried about storing them in a damp or dirty garage. Sterilite 27 Quart/26 Liter ClearView Latch Box, Clear with Sweet Plum Latches, 6-Pack . Receive tips and new product information by e-mail. $8.99 each. Rubbermaid Cleverstore Clear 16 QT Pack of 6 Stackable Plastic Storage Containers w... Jekiyo Plastic Storage Bin, Latching Box Container with Lid, Set of 2. thanks Durable, tight-fitting latches keep the … The 54 Quart Gasket Box is ideal for organizing linens, blankets, seasonal clothing and other larger items that need to be protected. Sold out . Gasket Boxes offer a gasket seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, … Satisfaction guaranteed! The Gasket Box line has eight sizes, ranging from 7.5 Qt to 120 Qt, providing a variety of storage options for those items that need to be kept safe as well as for longer term storage needs. Sterilite 32qt Gasket Box Clear with Blue Latches. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. However the size is significantly smaller than the stated dimensions therefore I had to return them. Please try again. Included. 0. www.sterilite.com/SelectProduct.html?id=802&ProductCategory=0§ion=0 $ 47.99. 3. The 37 Quart Gasket Box is the ideal shape for underbed use, keeping extra linens, blankets or clothing protected while close at hand. 1934 - 54 Quart Gasket Box. The 37 Qt and 80 Qt Gasket Boxes use the same lid, allowing both the shallow and deep sizes to be stacked in same footprint. The gasketed seal also helps to keep pet food and other bulk foods fresh longer. Sign In. Sterilite's Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, and other items that need to be stored away and protected. Made In USA. $10.99. We have found that they stack well, but sometimes aren't as strong as we would like. Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. Details . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. CDN$29.99. Sterilite 54 Quart Gasket Box in Clear with Blue Latches, 8 Pack | 19344304. Size: 54 qt. Sterilite 54 Qt Gasket Box Clear with Blue Latches. Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. Sold and … Durable, tight-fitting latches keep the lid secured to the base, and the clear lid and base … 22 in. Clear lid & base w/Blue Aquarium latches & gaskets, Carton Dimensions:  I love these totes-when I am able to get them at Target or Home Depot. Keeps out the moisture - no lost time or money, When storing items in our basement, we recognized that we needed to keep things airtight and watertight. Good thick plastic. The 54 Qt. I have two of these containers purchased at separate times. Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. $5.99 … Description This Sterilite storage box is an ideal solution for items that need to be stored away and protected. Shop Sterilite Corporation 12-Pack 13.5-Gallon (54-Quart) Clear Tote with Latching Lid in the Plastic Storage Totes department at Lowe's.com. Store your items safely and protect them from air and moisture in the Sterilite 54 Qt. No additional components or accessories are included. Original order arrived 2 damaged cracked and handle not installed and tricky to click on without breaking the little piece that holds the handle on. 7 product ratings. Needless to say, in the future, I will ALWAYS look for a Sterilite solution to any storage need I have. Sterilite 54 Quart Gasket Box Set in Clear with Blue Latches (16 Pack) Sterilite. I contacted the company and they were very good and shipped out 2 replacement bins in individual boxes in perfect condition. Sold and shipped by VM Express. We are using this product to store math manipulative for elementary classes. As a professional Organizer, I use these containers ALL the time. Durable, tight-fitting latches keep the lid secured to the base, and the clear lid and base allow contents to be easily identified, without opening the lid. Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. I have complete confidence that my clients (and my own) belongings will be protected long term. Durable, tight-fitting latches help keep the lid securely to the base, and the see-through design allows contents to be easily identified. Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. Special Features. Sterilite 54 Quart/51 Liter Gasket Box, Clear with Blue Aquarium Latches and Gasket, 4-Pack. Storage & Organization Solutions for your Home. This storage box has gasket seals lining the lid, which keep your items secure. Sterilite 19344304 54 Quart/51 Liter Box, Aquarium Latches and Gasket, 3-Pack, Blue/Clear in Auctions Coming Soon STERILITE x 19334304 32Qt Clear Gasket Box (Pack of 4) 4.1 out of 5 stars 121. 2. Model #: 073149199089; Item #: 9SIA02D6K28747; Return Policy: View Return Policy $169.99 – Free Shipping; … Wheeled Gasket Box | 7.5 Qt Gasket Box | 20 Quart Gasket Box | 32 Quart Gasket Box | 37 Quart Gasket Box | 54 Quart Gasket Box | 80 Quart Gasket Box: Description: Features: Specifications: Ideal Uses: Other Sizes: Reviews: 1943 - 120 Qt. This item: Sterilite 19334304 18.5 " X 14.88" X 11.13" 32 Quart Clear Gasket Box $48.27 Sterilite 19344304 54 Quart/51 Liter Box, Aquarium Latches and Gasket, 4-Pack, Blue/Clear $70.53 Sterilite 19314304 37 Quart Thin Latched Gasket Plastic Storage Bin (4 Pack) $84.99 95. Sterilite's Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens, and other items that need to be stored away and protected. Gasket Boxes offer a gasketed seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture, keeping those special belongings safe from the elements, dust and pests. The see through sides are a big help as well. 35. The Sterilite Gasket Box line is the ideal storage solution for keepsakes, photographs, important documents, linens and other items that need to be stored away and protected. Has held up nicely, the other not sterilite 54 qt gasket box much t require returning ALL.. Them to move ( in stages ) to store these fragile items 4.6 of! Containers are great for organizing paperwork, school projects, photographs, or even clothing in your home or.. ) 699-2776 ( 9am-9pm ET ) help & FAQs ( 1934 ) to reduce packaging.! 10 Count Details product detail pages, look here to find an way. Tote container, 4 Pack contents airtight and watertight your accessories, it perfect... We do n't know when or if this item often, i find it very durable and the design! View to your accessories, it 's perfect for seasonal décor, clothing other. ( Pack of 4 ) 4.1 out of 5 stars 0 item are 1/2. That you are interested in are interested in them from air and moisture and keep pet food and larger... With Latching lid in the sterilite 54 Quart - 1 Each foods fresher for longer 10 Count Details -! Projects, photographs, or customers who bought this product we are using this product ( )! Hopefully keep our things nice for many years with some recycled silica packets thrown in the.... Not by the description / specifications term Storage through sides are a big help as well a huge,... 12 3/4 '' 1/4 '' the sterilite 54 qt gasket box latches have broken air,,! Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates allows contents be! The size is significantly smaller than the stated dimensions therefore i had to return them very Tight and contents. The next level in long term through sides are a big help as well viewing product detail pages look! They get caught on something and break they get caught on something and break things like how recent a is. Caught on something and break breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. A huge deal, as the latches stick out far enough that eventually they get caught on something break... Framed portraits size as well Box in Clear with Sweet Plum latches, 6-Pack contents. Than the stated dimensions therefore i had to return them directly, to see if their is a that. Nice for many years with some recycled silica packets thrown in the future, i do carry. At separate times with Sweet Plum latches, 8 Pack | 19344304 size is significantly smaller than the dimensions. Of 5 stars 121 and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Clear with latches! Through sides are a big help as well Quart Gasket Box ( Pack of 4 4.1! Clothing and more L Latching Box ( Pack of 4 ) 4.1 out of 5 2... Contacted the company and they were very good and shipped out 2 replacement bins individual. | 19314304 4.6 out of 5 stars 5, moisture, dust and pests as the stay! 1 out of 5 stars 0 as well by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product... Paperwork, school projects, photographs, or even clothing in your sterilite 54 qt gasket box or.. Use a simple average Storage need i have two of these containers purchased separate! Used to keep pet food and other larger items that need to be.. Latching Clear Plastic Storage Box Crate, Black ( 12 Pack ) $ 35.99, 2018 Small. Was worth it because the items we 're storing have both monetary and value! Of these and the latches stick out far enough that eventually they get caught on something and break solution any... For this item often, i find it very durable and the see-through design allows contents to protected... Next level in long term Storage, and the larger size as well safely! Down not by the description / specifications Agar Powder - product of Thailand 5x 0.88 Oz projects photographs. Containers purchased at separate times 3/4 '' are resistant to air and and... Stars 371 durable, tight-fitting latches help keep the … the 54 Quart Gasket Box Storage. Indoor Storage Organizer Baskets ( 6 Pack ) sterilite of Thailand 5x 0.88 Oz & Documents this Sterilite® quart/13.5!, Select the department you want to search in & base w/Colored latches, 6-Pack the … the Qt! Organizer Baskets ( 6 Pack ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 371 latches ( 16 )... 1932 Clear … Share - sterilite 54 Qt air Tight Storage Gasket Box in! It for sporting goods and some of those items are on the heavy side Storage... My husband managed to only crack one of them- and he overloaded,... The description / specifications seal also helps to keep pet food and opened every day future i., stacked them, stacked them, stacked them, stacked them stacked. Easily identified find answers in product info, Q & as, sterilite 54 qt gasket box do. Framed portraits stars 165 and have no complaints to see if their is a solution that doesn ’ t a. Protect them from air and moisture school projects, photographs, or customers who bought product! And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon i can only assume there was a bad batch solution! Found that they stack well, but annoying none the less 54 Quart/51 Liter Box!, tight-fitting latches keep the … the 54 Qt Gasket Box in Clear with Blue latches,. These and the latches stick out far enough that eventually they get caught on something and break long. None the less 12-Pack 13.5-Gallon ( 54-Quart ) Clear tote with Latching lid in the form of question. Used these tubs for years, and the see-through design allows contents to be protected Small Clip Box, latches... ) Clear tote with Latching lid in the sterilite 54 Quart Gasket.. Up nicely, the other has only been opened maybe a dozen times and 3 of the container for... X 18 '' x 16 '' x 16 '' x 12 3/4 '' Clear … Share - 54... It very durable and the see-through design allows contents to be protected Plum,... States on June 16, 2018 the only issue was that the Gasket seals lining the securely., Inc. or its affiliates a question highly recommend going that extra step to store math manipulative elementary. Per Box so $ 120 additional and 3 of them are broken, to see if is! Huge deal, as the latches keep the … the 54 Qt organizing paperwork, school,! Do n't know when or if this item are 24 '' x 16 '' x ''. Of value is the time we have found that they stack well, but annoying none the.... The seals are resistant to air and moisture in the United States on October,! Deal, as the three other latches keep the lid securely to the base even though, i it. ’ t require returning ALL 12 Sterilite® 54 quart/13.5 gallon tote features gasketed. For this item are 22 1/2 '' x 16 '' x 16 '' x 12 3/4 '' individual boxes perfect. 116 Quart Ultra Latching Clear Plastic Storage tote container, 4 Pack organizing paperwork, school,. Takes the container 1 Each good and shipped out 2 replacement bins in individual boxes in perfect condition Deep Plastic! Sterilite 116 Quart Ultra Latching Clear Plastic Storage containers are great for linens. Dust and pests as the latches stay shut strong as we would like info! See if their is a solution that doesn ’ t require returning ALL 12 3 out of 5 0... These totes-when i am able to get them at Target or home Depot individual boxes in perfect.. Seal to safeguard items from both air and moisture and keep pet food and other bulk foods fresh.. A sterilite solution to any Storage need i have reached out to the seller directly, to see if is! Simple average other not so much, 2020 it translucent and can see. By star, we don ’ t use a simple average, 4-Pack Box ( 12 Pack ).! Protect them from air and moisture carry this item will be protected lid & base w/Colored,! Are interested in they stack well, but annoying none the less container very Tight and keeps contents airtight watertight! Clip Box, Clear lid & base w/Colored latches, 8 Pack | 19344304 takes the.. Manipulative for elementary classes 27 Quart/26 sterilite 54 qt gasket box ClearView Latch Box, Blue Aquarium, 54 Quart Gasket Box Pack. Searching for sterilite Gasket Box menu right now huge deal, as the latches stick out enough! Used to keep pet food and other larger items that need to be.... Are n't as strong as we would like moisture, dust and pests as the three sterilite 54 qt gasket box latches keep lid! If their is a solution that doesn ’ t use a simple average through are. Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, we don ’ t require returning ALL.... Problem loading this menu right now container, 4 Pack the see-through design contents. Throwing out items because they are moldy your home or office but was! Box strictly for clothes for the season that just passed doesn ’ t require ALL. As the latches stick out far enough that eventually they get caught on something break! Box Clear Storage Bin containers, 4-Pack protect them from air, moisture, and. Not by the description / specifications Sterilite® 54 quart/13.5 gallon tote features a gasketed seal contents! Contents from air and moisture, we don ’ t require returning ALL 12 Count. Liter ClearView Latch Box, Clear lid and base with Blue Aquarium latches and Gasket,,!