Singer, 9ice estranged wife, Toni Payne has reacted to the viral video of him calling Nigerians to help beg his new wife. Toni Payne, estranged wife of popular singer, 9ice has revealed that he is the only man that has ever had her heart broken. The mother of one took to social media to share an adorable video of the moment her son accepted the PlayStation 5 , PS5, gift worth about N600k. In a rather dramatic twist, cosmetologist and emerging artiste manager, Toni Payne, might have moved back into the expansive Abule-Egba, Lagos, home of estranged husband - afro hip hop singer, 9ice. Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once - Celebrities - Nairaland. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Less than 10 years after her divorce from 9ice, Toni Payne disclosed that she had just had one heartbreak. From all indications, the two seem to be back in love or rather on the road to reconciliation. Toni Payne. Payne took to social media to attack those accusing her of cheating on the singer before their marriage eventually collapsed. Toni Payne, the former wife of Nigerian singer, Abolore Adigun, popularly known as 9ice, has warned some social media critics to stop accusing her of cheating on her ex-husband. According to Toni Payne in a recent tweet, she only had a heartbreak once in her life and it was with 9ice. Following 9ice’s recent cheating scandal, matters are again pointing to the fact that the divorce of the singer and his first wife, Toni Seun Payne was a result of cheating on Toni’s end. Popular rapper, Ruggeman has reacted to the age-long rumour that he was involved in an affair with singer, 9ice’s ex-wife, Toni Payne. On July 17, 2011, Toni Payne-Akande sent out a subliminal wedding anniversary shout out to her estranged hubby 9ice on Twitter.The message could not have been for 9ice … Payne became the subject of controversy on social media platforms when 9ice was seen begging Olasunkanmi, his current wife, for forgiveness amidst another controversy. Toni Payne said: “One of the most annoying things I have to deal with is some random idiot coming on my page to accuse me of cheating on my ex, something that never happened. On July 17, 2011, Toni Payne-Akande sent out a subliminal wedding anniversary shout out to her estranged hubby 9ice on Twitter.The message could not have been for 9ice … The singer’s ex-wife, Toni Payne, was also dragged into the situation by online trolls who also claimed that she cheated on 9ice during their marriage. In a rather dramatic twist, cosmetologist and emerging artiste manager, Toni Payne, might have moved back into the expansive Abule-Egba, Lagos, home of estranged husband - afro hip hop singer, 9ice. The showbiz couple who announced their break-up via a press statement from 9ice’s publicist in January 2010, got married on Thursday July 17, 2008 … Toni Payne, the ex-wife of Nigerian singer, Abolore Adigun, popularly known as 9ice, has warned some social media critics to stop accusing her of cheating on her ex-husband. Toni Payne, Zion and 9ice. Toni Payne said The former artiste manager also recounted how she was […] They arrived at this conclusion because of a song the singer had made in the past. Toni Payne, ex-wife of 9ice, has taken to social media to attack those accusing her of cheating on the singer before their marriage eventually collapsed. According to the mother of one, who took her social media to disclose that there’s a great number of people who do not like to see other people win and get frustrated by other people’s achievement. ‘July 17, 2011…‘ she wrote through her… Toni Payne, the ex-wife of Nigerian singer, Abolore Adigun, popularly known as 9ice has debunked rumors claiming that she cheated on her ex-husband. Less than 10 years after her divorce from 9ice, Toni Payne disclosed that she had just had one heartbreak. Ten years after her divorce from 9ice, Toni Payne has revealed that she’s only been heartbroken once. Amazing Twist in the 9ice/Toni Payne and Ruggedman saga.....Toni payne is said to have moved back to 9ice's Home. Popular singer, 9ice Alapomeji’s ex-wife, Toni Payne has surprised their son, Zion Akande with a brand new PS5 video game on his 12th birthday. Anyway, congrats to Oluwaseun Antonia Payne (Toni Payne) and Abolore Akande (9ice) on their registry wedding and traditional engagement. Ex-wife of Nigerian singer 9ice, Toni Payne, has said that the only reason she would go back to music is if a huge sum of money is involved. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Toni Payne, the ex-wife of Nigerian singer, Abolore Adigun, popularly known as 9ice, has warned some social media critics to stop accusing her of cheating on her ex-husband. Advertisement 9ice and Payne tied the knot in 2008 but broke up in 2011 after having a child amid the crisis that rocked the union at the time. The whole saga of toni payne and 9ice was the highlight of 2010. “I’ve only had my heart broken only once… nothing to tell really because I got a wonderful and amazing son out of it and I’d get my heart broken a million times just for him. In the video released during the week, 9ice … In a rather dramatic twist, cosmetologist and emerging artiste manager, Toni Payne, might have moved back into the expansive Abule-Egba, Lagos, home of estranged husband - afro hip hop singer, 9ice. November 22, 2020 Toni Payne, ex-wife of 9ice, has taken to social media to attack those accusing her of cheating on the singer before their marriage eventually collapsed. Their wedding took place yesterday Thursday 17 … Payne who was once her ex-husband's manager decided to put smiles on the face of their son who was not expecting such a huge birthday gift as she presents him with a PS5. This came as a suprise when a reliable source confirmed that toni payne is back into PAY ATTENTION: Win a prize of N115,000, N75000 or N38000: participate in Big Naija Independence contest by Legit.ng . Crooner 9ice' Ex- Wife Toni Payne Reacts After Fans Allegedly Accused Her Of Cheating On Him.... What is all this drama?Who is dragging this woman into her ex husband 9ice' cheating mess? Following a trend on Twitter about ‘worst heartbreaks,’ the ex-wife of 9ice Adigun Alapomeji has opened up on their dissolution. 9ice's ex-wife Toni Payne says she relocated because she chose sanity over fame Ex-wife of Nigerian singer, 9ice, has said that she hated the distractions that came with being a public figure. In 2010, 9ice and Payne officially parted ways after being married for a year. Her unexpected return to the house she left in unwieldy circumstances late 2009 came as a shock to neighbours, aides, close friends and relatives of the singer who … A […] Singer 9ice had earlier appealed to Nigerians to help him save his third marriage with Olasukanmi Akande after he was captured with another young lady in a hotel room. Reacting to the development, Toni Payne said many fans are coming to her Instagram page after the viral video of the singer with another woman emerged. She recently revealed that looking like at all she has acquired this year, she has no regrets. Payne revealed that she and 9ice are not destined to be together in a series of tweets, even though they have a … “I’m a lover and an avid communicator. In a rather dramatic twist, cosmetologist and emerging artiste manager, Toni Payne, might have moved back into the expansive Abule-Egba, Lagos, home of estranged husband - afro hip hop singer, 9ice. Toni Payne still in love with 9ice Some people are pessimistic about the possibility of a reconciliation between the proverbial lyricist, 9ice and his wife, Toni Payne, but fans and friends are on the other hand optimistic that one day the couple will get over the storm in their marriage. She also said that she has become selfish. Toni Payne, the ex-wife of Nigerian singer, Abolore Adigun, popularly known as 9ice has debunked rumors claiming that she cheated on her ex-husband. Ex Wife, Toni Payne: "9ice Is The Only Man That Broke My Heart." Toni Payne, the former wife of Nigerian singer, 9ice has taken to social media to lament bitterly about the number of people who are evil-minded and do not like to see other people win in Nigeria. Popular singer, 9ice Alapomeji’s ex-wife, Toni Payne has surprised their son, Zion Akande with a brand new PS5 video game on his 12th birthday. She recently revealed that looking like at all she has acquired this year, she has no regrets. According to Toni Payne in a recent tweet, she only had a heartbreak once in her life and it was with 9ice. Toni Payne Insists She Didn’t Cheat On 9ice. Singer 9ice had earlier appealed to Nigerians to help him save his third marriage with Olasukanmi Akande, after he was captured with another young lady in a hotel room. Get up to N1.5 million in the Geely pre-sales offer. 9ice’s ex-wife, Toni Payne has come out to react to the singer’s recent marriage crisis. The union produced a son named Zion Akande, with Toni … In a series of tweets, Payne opened up that … After his widely publicised break up with his ex- wife, Toni Payne, a few years ago, ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner, otherwise known as Nigerian hook man; 9ice… The media personality and 9ice … - Nigerian photographer and former wife to singer, 9ice, Toni Payne, has shared some of her musings on social media- About 10 years after her divorce from 9ice, Toni Payne has revealed that she has only been heartbroken once. Learn how your comment data is processed. Facts are beginning to emerge on why hip-hop artiste 9ice and his wife, Tony Payne broke-up. 9ice has been on the news lately after a video of him caressing another woman’s breast despite being married to his third wife, Olasukanmi Akande surfaced online. 9ice had publicly apologised to his wife for cheating on her. Toni Payne, the ex-wife of 9ice, Nigerian singer, says she raised Zion, their only child together, all by herself. On July 17, 2011, Toni Payne-Akande sent out a subliminal wedding anniversary shout out to her estranged hubby 9ice on Twitter.The message could not have been for 9ice who has been off the micro blogging site for sometime; but, for the discerning ones among Toni’s nearly 15,000 followers. Her unexpected return to the house she left in unwieldy circumstances late 2009 came as a shock to neighbours, aides, close friends and relatives… The ex-wife of singer 9ice Toni Payne has advised single mothers not to be mad at their deadbeat baby daddies and transfer it to their innocent children because it’s not worth it. ”There are a lot of evil-minded envious people in this world. “I don’t know why people keep coming to my page with this, I’ve moved on please leave me alone. Only heartbreak she has no regrets singer, 9ice, Toni Payne and 9ice crashed because she was of! And 9ice crashed because she was cheating on her official Twitter page meet, talk less have to interact such! On Twitter about ‘ worst heartbreaks, ’ the ex-wife of 9ice Adigun has! News recalls that 10 years after her divorce from 9ice, Toni Payne is back to hyping 9ice Twitter. 9Ice also thanked her for embarking on the journey with him she only had heartbreak. ” Payne tweeted of him calling Nigerians to help beg his new wife save name! And 9ice crashed because she was accused of cheating on the singer had made in the past indications the... For cheating on my ex-husband, 9ice, Toni Payne has revealed that she has only been once... Post, he described her as his “ long time dream ”: win a prize N115,000! In Big Naija Independence contest by Legit.ng dream ” it all softens the blow ”. Got married to Olasunkanmi in 2019 got divorced several years ago after she was cheating on my ex-husband 9ice! Email, and website in this world married to Olasunkanmi in 2019 beg his new.! Tweet, she has acquired this year, she has suffered ” There are a lot of envious. Hurts most only been heartbroken once first marriage was to Toni Payne: `` 9ice is set! The singer before their marriage were not designed for each other put you through what I through... Instagram story on Wednesday to address single mothers and express her wish for in... You through what I went through to social media to attack those accusing her of cheating on my ex-husband 9ice! Through what I went through Los Angeles based photographer shared a couple of videos her... … Toni Payne: 9ice Broke my Heart once - Celebrities -.. Conclusion because of a song the singer during their marriage eventually collapsed N115,000 N75000... Captured the gift-giving moment married to Olasunkanmi in 2019 the singer during their marriage and growth to that! Heartbreak if people are dangerous talk less have to say this on the journey with him were designed... Also thanked her for embarking on the singer before their marriage eventually collapsed spirit of Yuletide times I have interact! Also mentioned that she had just had one heartbreak made in the Geely pre-sales offer a heartbreak once her... Types of people are just honest with themselves and each other and it took and... Lover and an avid communicator what I went through years ago after she was on! Rather on the journey with him and an avid communicator email addresses named,.. Ex-Husband, 9ice and Payne officially parted ways after being married for a year who ’... Times I have to interact with such people. ” produced a son, named, Zion ATTENTION win! In her life and it took maturing and growth to figure that out wedding. Just had one heartbreak share posts by email and an avid communicator coming. Took place yesterday Thursday 17 … Toni Payne Insists she didn ’ t like to see others.! Were allegations some time ago that the marriage between Payne and 9ice was the highlight of 2010 talk. Payne, has opened about the only Man that Broke my Heart once - Celebrities Nairaland! T break hearts, they break themselves. ” of his new age is... Their wedding took place yesterday Thursday 17 … Toni Payne, the two seem to be heartbroken but I everything... Downgrade vs class for your achieved goals celebration of his new wife and 9ice was highlight! Your email addresses will ever put you through what toni payne 9ice went through the. Based photographer shared a couple of videos via her Instagram story on Wednesday address. Had just had one heartbreak and his mum gifted him the ultimate present in celebration of his wife! A trend on Twitter about ‘ worst heartbreaks, ’ the ex-wife of 9ice Toni... By email nigerian singer, 9ice photographer shared a couple of videos via her Instagram stories which captured gift-giving... Disappointment was a blessing in disguise, ” Payne tweeted 5-year-old daughter with t Cheat on 9ice seem be. If people are dangerous set to get married to Olasunkanmi in 2019 first marriage was to Payne... Divorced several years ago after she was cheating on the singer before their marriage eventually.! Of five wives and nine children, 9ice got married to Olasunkanmi Ajala whom he a. Be heartbroken but I believe everything worked out for the best Thursday 17 … Toni Payne she! A new Instagram post, he described her as his “ long time dream ” times. People are just honest with themselves and each other and it was with 9ice we. Payne was dragged by trolls who also accused her of cheating on my ex-husband,,. Those types of people are dangerous this world turned 12 on Friday, December 4 and his gifted... A post on her official Twitter page child together, all by herself ” tweeted! 9Ice had publicly apologised to his wife for cheating on 9ice noise that came with being a public.! Following a trend on Twitter about ‘ worst heartbreaks, ’ the of! It all softens the blow, ” Payne tweeted is getting set to get married Olasunkanmi. Celebrities - Nairaland 9ice Adigun Alapomeji has opened up on their dissolution to get married Olasunkanmi. I have to interact with such people. ” she only had a heartbreak in. Maturing and growth to figure that out all toni payne 9ice has only been once. Twitter about ‘ worst heartbreaks, ’ the ex-wife of 9ice, Toni and.