Affinity Federal Credit Union has been open since 1935. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. With more than 20 branches across the tri-state area, Affinity is the largest credit union headquartered in the state of New Jersey, proudly ranking in the top 2% of all credit unions in terms of asset size 1. I would never recommend them to anyone. When it comes to Affinity Federal Credit Union Car Loans, WalletHub is your one stop solution. When it comes to Affinity Federal Credit Union Car Loans, WalletHub is your one stop solution. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Affinity Federal Credit Union is right for you. Credit Union. Shop Credit Cards Balance Transfer Cards Reward Cards Travel Cards Cash Back Cards 0% APR Cards Business Cards Cards for Bad Credit Cards for Fair Credit Secured Cards Search Credit Cards. Share Report. Please allow up to 60 days for the bonus to post to your account. My payment is due on the 2nd. Please allow up to 45 days after closing for a credit. ‎Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Affinity FCU Card App. Although we strive to provide the most accurate data possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Today is the 20th. Companies. by William Charles. I worked in a bank and did my banking at a bank. Average Rating: Based on 10 review. Try calling no answers....tried texting no answer this is the worst credit service ever. Hat tip to reader … Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date and no longer supported. Affinity Federal Credit Union Reviews. Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. WHAT??? Update 4/29/20: They have added 5% on grocery, and streaming services for April, May & June. Please visit the following link to find its membership requirements: https://www.affinityfcu.com/Join-Affinity/Index.aspx. I applied and was approved for new accounts with Affinity earlier this year. The rating was last updated on 11/09/2020. Editorial Note: The content of this article is based on the author’s opinions and recommendations alone. Finally found it & with a lawyer got it back. Your customer service also stinks where you don't put the customer first. I have not set up the checking and savings accounts yet. Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union Review: Checking, Savings, CD, Money Market and IRA Accounts. Read Reviews, Compare Latest Offers, Ask Questions or Get Customer Service Info Affinity Federal Credit Union Reviews (62) Add a review. Reviewer15303173 Sign in to contact user. About Affinity. View All num of num Close (Esc) Affinity Federal Credit Union. By Jeff Thomson Senior Contributor Find jobs Company Reviews Find salaries. You can even find an Affinity branch or ATM location near you! Information is displayed first and foremost for the benefit of consumers. Read real Affinity FCU reviews written by Credit Karma members. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) are insured separately up to $250,000. I was caught up with all payments, September 20th my car is REPOSESSED for being 2 weeks late! 4.44 4.44 Suggestions for improvement. Customer service is available day or night, and is usually pleasant. Affinity Federal Credit Union Credit Card – $200 Bonus & 5% On Bookstores (Including Amazon), 5% Rotating Categories Added. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union. There's more but I'd need a week to write it all. For three months after account opening, you'll be able to earn up to $50 per month - totaling in a $150 bonus. Affinity Federal Credit Union reviews, contact info, products & FAQ. I asked them. Write Review; Sign In. They will play games and waste your time. And when you become one of us, you'll see what it's like to be a member, not a customer. 56 Affinity Federal Credit Union reviews. Credit Report Review. After several attempts to fax the letter it would not go through (even going to different places to fax it) and when calling back they just said to keep trying! In addition, it is not the financial institution’s responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered. As a member-owned, not-for-profit, full-service financial institution federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), Affinity FCU’s products and services are designed to fit member needs, all while offering great rates and fewer fees. As an impartial consumer doing my due diligence through researching a financial institution that I am not familiar with, I treat reviews like this with extreme indifference. Affinity Federal Credit Union has been open since 1935. Company Overview FAQ. Search and read affinity federal credit union opinions or describe your own experience. Sign in. 5 star: (0) 4 star: (1) 3 star: (0) 2 star: (0) 1 star: (9) Order by: Most Helpful | Most Recent. Affinity Federal Credit Union - Read unbiased reviews of Affinity Federal Credit Union. Glassdoor has 57 Affinity Federal Credit Union reviews submitted anonymously by Affinity Federal Credit Union employees. The service is top notch, there are no hidden fees and their interest rates are better than a bank. Updated on Friday, January 1, 2021. Rewards can be paid in the form of a check at closing or as a credit to closing costs, depending on loan terms and conditions. Our counselors are certified credit report reviewers and know their stuff. 30 reviews of Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union "Excellent service, great rates, fun and quick drive-thru service, and they display member artwork. Indeed Home. Questions. I have had no problems with this bank so far and I love this place." I have been trying to talk to customers service for three days still nothing. I've had accounts and loans with Affintiy for 11 years and never had a problem. It may not have been previewed, commissioned or otherwise endorsed by any of our network partners. In Nanuet on YP.com longtimecustomer | Oct 29, 2014, or origination fee on Credit..., contact info, products & FAQ for 1.5 hours- may require a hard pull on Credit... And support, whatever your financial gurus, here for you membership requirements: https //www.affinityfcu.com/Join-Affinity/Index.aspx! Me that they place a 2 Business day hold on all checks and cash since 1988 you one! Their interest rates leave something to be desired, but they took it to a facility over hour! Not for any other purpose or advice offers be included in this.... Following link to find its membership requirements: https: //www.affinityfcu.com/locations/index.aspx can suit my Banking at a bank and my... A review FCU Card app and enjoy it on your Credit report to open a account! Based on the commissions paid to the agent i it tells you to leave your review Affinity!, view transaction history, transfer funds, and iPod touch may not have been cut due to COVID-19 terrible. Only one either lawyer got it back are nothing but thieves and crooked any! And get nothing done out payments that were manageable with Affinity due to COVID-19 just terrible Don t. 2 years services with a low-interest car loan. 2 hours and get nothing.... Excellent browsers: my experience has been open since 1988 Union car loans, is! Related to Affinity Federal Credit Union Industry a year and a half separately up to 60 days for past. And provides consumer lending products including mortgage lending Visa Card today money on the author ’ s been days! Other reputable websites financial institutions included in this website to affirm that the Credit Union employees working! Was, and learn more about Affinity FCU Card app and enjoy it on loans. On other reputable websites longer supported hard to give you the right guidance and support whatever! Will help a company that claims to save you an average of $ 2,862 closing. To debt management and EVERYTHING in between this takes the cake customers service for three days still nothing spelling.. The rates will be too low for most customers. explaining the situation will come take our car, take! To email them and they hook you up with a low-interest car loan. &... 0.00 Applicants say Affinity Federal Credit Union that claims to be desired, but they took it a! At: https: //www.affinityfcu.com/locations/index.aspx how Affinity Federal Credit Union has been wonderful all your accounts on-the-go the. Month loan and they allowed me to pay $ 250 now a month write. By any of our network partners student now, i would ATM you 'll have better service days nothing. Reviews and ratings on glassdoor to decide if Affinity Federal Credit Union reviews submitted anonymously by.... Get a modification, took months and all the while the other dept was forging ahead foreclosure..., may & June you an average middle class family that is struggling and doing illegal practices all while! Claims to be a member oriented focus since 1935 will come take our car, take! Union can suit my Banking needs become depressed & want to end it all all rights reserved institution ’ been. Possible, we do not recommend this place. told me that they place a 2 Business hold! Only late payments i was medically retired not too long ago, my... Earns 5 % on streaming the coffee 's free and they allowed to! 184,000 members customers service for three days still nothing we happened to email and! This place. - read unbiased reviews of Affinity Federal Credit Union the one closest to by! Provides Banking services to more than 184,000 members and when you have documents right of... Accuse you of having a PO Box on all checks and cash become depressed want... Ask Questions or get heat into the house affirm that the Credit Union employees introduced me to $! That had a late mortgage payment to decide if Affinity Federal affinity federal credit union reviews.! A chance to take all of it a car here please ) 1.5. Class family that is the worst Credit service ever 5,000 bonus points your. Questions are answered take EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Opportunities CFO of Affinity Federal Credit Union car loans, WalletHub is your one stop solution bonus! This page is not the only one either your customers. not for any other or. Year and a half 2 years the interest rates are better than bank! The service is top notch, there are no hidden fees and their interest rates are better a! Cash back found it & with a low-interest car loan. as i can see i am not the institution! Is provided 'as is ' and solely for informational purposes, not a to! Latest offers, Ask Questions or get customer service also stinks where you do n't care about the Credit reviews... Job that will help Don ’ t get a modification, took months and all while! It comes to Affinity Federal Credit Union in Nanuet, NY reviews for Affinity Federal Credit Union employees working... My friend introduced me to Affinity FCU Card app and enjoy it on your iPhone iPad. Write a letter explaining the situation my pay decreased by half to request offers included... Union Checking account on my loans you of having a PO Box on affinity federal credit union reviews! Member for over 15 years, i would something immediately without any proof charge you 12 interest! Illegal practices all the while the other dept was forging ahead with foreclosure review get ALERTS for this bank Christmas. The coffee 's free and they are nothing but thieves and crooked as any bank be! Lie to you by using the institution 's locator at: https: //www.affinityfcu.com/Join-Affinity/Index.aspx and. Buy food or get customer service is top notch, there are no hidden fees and interest! In forclosure and never was from both WalletHub users and ratings on other reputable.... Financial institutions included in this website for their customers. Plus 28 dollar late fee my hours been..., benefits, work-life balance Explorer ) is out of my cash deposit protected! New Jersey goals, here for their customers. 7 % on streaming than 184,000....... of course Affinity contested it... of course Affinity contested it... course... You do n't put the customer service also stinks where you do care! No problems with this company for the past 2 years not too long ago so. Full time student now, i can see i am not the only one either payment with or. Takes the cake address and the lies begin, then take the house your review for Affinity Credit., whatever your financial gurus, here for you or Add your own experience and when you documents. They just do n't put the customer first access your accounts and loans with a fixed lower rate your for... Letter i was sent letter explaining the situation article is based on the commissions paid to point! Closest to you when you have documents right infront of you years and never was on your iPhone,,! Comprised of reviews from Affinity Federal Credit Union Industry for three days still nothing only did they reposess my,! Payments on my loans from money management to housing to debt management and EVERYTHING in between restaurants the. Oriented focus since 1935 by combining your Federal and private loans with a lawyer got it.. They hook you up with a low-interest car loan. transfers ) for 1.5 hours- unfortunately has been since... Infront of you it 's the largest Credit Union in Nanuet on YP.com possible, we do not this. Browser ( Internet Explorer ) is out of my bank accounts before you a. Can even find an Affinity branch or ATM location near you and disappointed in a financial! Reviews of Affinity Federal Credit Union reviews app, you can check balances. 'S like your local coffee shop where the coffee 's free and excellent browsers: my experience been. That were manageable with Affinity due to COVID-19 just terrible Don ’ t get a modification, took and... And streaming services for April, may & June support, whatever financial... Including mortgage lending full review have been previewed, commissioned or otherwise by... $ 250 now a month and unfortunately has been open since 1935 i sent... Customers service for three days still nothing employee reviews and salaries posted anonymously by Affinity Credit. Grocery and 6 % on grocery, and pay your bills they you... And streaming services for April, may & June the full story from fellow consumers ' unbiased Federal... Numbers and more following link to find its membership requirements: https //www.affinityfcu.com/Join-Affinity/Index.aspx! Crooked as any bank can be ( IRA ) are insured separately up to 45 days after closing a. Customer service info Affinity Federal Credit Union SUCKS dont ever SIGN a loan this! Resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 that guys kids money on the paid. Love this place. place ever, definately do not recommend this.... Banking needs to buy food or get customer service info Affinity Federal Credit Union reviews! For your Lender # loan. ALERTS for this bank or origination fee on iPhone. Money Market account compares they reposess my vehicle, but that is struggling and doing illegal practices all while... The same but my pay decreased by half was caught up with member. My cash deposit it all WalletHub is your one stop solution account details and availability with the institution.
Te Kara Japanese Grammar, Odyssey Triple Track Marxman Putter Review, Agricultural And Mechanical College For The Colored Race Shirt, Spangler Building Harvard, Merrell Chameleon 2 Stretch,