The hallways and other areas around the complex look extremely dirty with cigarette buds everywhere. Location is ok but nothing special. Eight 80 Newport Beach is located in Newport Beach, California in the 92663 zip code. We are so sorry that you have had a negative experience in our community and we would like the opportunity to turn that around for you. The cigarette smoke is overwhelming at times and I wish there were designated areas for people to smoke, and to have smoking buildings and nonsmoking buildings. You would think that a better system would be set in place since it happened so often. We can be reached at 949-722-3898 or eight80@udr.com if you would like to discuss. Filtered By: List View Grid View. If you only want an apartment and you use nothing else at Coronado, its a perfect place to live. Headquarters. We are … Smart locks on the front door radiate electromagnetic radiation 24/7 365 and that can be harmful for animals and humans. Any selection you make (billing, maintenance or office) you will be asked to go to the web portal and send a message, send a text message, or leave a voicemail, and someone will call you back in 2 to 5 days, but NO ONE CALLS YOU BACK. HIDDEN CHARGES - apparently when you move in they "verbally tell you they wont charge the first 2 month utilities but will charge them your last month there." Back when the offices were open, the staff was EXTREMELY rude. The management company is absolutely horrific. I would recommend Coronado to any one I know as one of the best places I've ever lived in Southern California! The leasing office is just awful. I also prepaid my 1st month rent online and all deposits, only to be told upon arrival I still owed $10 or so, therefore I had to go get a $9'cashiers check. Our apartment wasn't supposed to have a fireplace, we didn't want a fireplace taking up half the wall, but not only does it have a fireplace we have had to make 3 maintenance requests for the gas smell in one week of living here. The problem lies in the management as they schedule water shut off days without notice, close the gym and lounge area for months at a time without notice of when it will open, promise you a computer room with free printing paper that is no longer available, etc. Visit Eight 80 Newport Beach today for a tour of our remarkable amenities and features. Description. Select Reserved Parking spaces are $55 or $80 per month. This is one of the worst run complexes I have ever been a tenant in. Since my characters are limited, I'll keep it down to this list: cheap paint, very cheap paint, my shower broke a month ago and again last night, my neighbor throws wild parties and I'm mostly upset because he doesn't invite me, there are usually cops here, but I find it thrilling to be a bystander to drug busts, cheap paint, asbestos, the renovations are falling apart, how do you work a murphy bed? Pricing updated: 1/21/2021 3:41 AM PT. Eight 80 Newport Beach is just minutes from the 73 Toll Road, the 405 and 55 Freeways, great southern California beaches, and Castaways Park. Eight 80 Newport Beach is located in Newport Beach, California in the 92663 zip code. Anytime we needed anything it was like pulling teeth. Eight 80 Newport Beach have almost everything you could want or need. NEVER BELIEVE 5 STAR REVIEWS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOOK AT THE DATES SINCE THEY ARE ALL AROUND THE SAME TIME. The bathroom also needs to be updated. If you like to get marihuana smell on your window every night and day, if you want to get your laundry stole from the laundry room, if you want to get hidden fees for almost everything then this is the right place to live. Also same problem sometimes the entrance door does not open and have to wait for someone to leave. Unassigned Space $30/mo - Studios/1 Bedrooms. Our residents enjoy the largest heated pool in Newport Beach, spas, and fitness centers as well as lounge areas with outdoor fire pits. With heated pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center, dog parks, and private balconies, Eight 80 Newport Beach allows you to experience the quintessential Southern California lifestyle. The only downfall was the management and the constant water shut offs. The kitchen faucet was loose/ coming off and starting to leak. Typically, this is resolved the same day, not a 72 hour period. Office Hours Eight 80 Newport Beach; Claim Share Print. Extremely rude. Laundry facility is disgusting and not 24 hours. Inquire with the leasing office. The quality of life could best be described as sub-par, and at its worst is far, far worse. I paid $225 upon move out for cleaning which was never done. We kept asking questions as far as what we needed to do and why wasn’t the exterminator showing up. We are … If you would like more information on this service, please contact Resident Relations at 949-722-3898 or WeCare@udr.com and we will be happy to assist you. But that may just be my building so other buildings may have serious noise issues that I have not experienced. $1,500 OFF of your first full month if move in by 2/5/21. We are … On select units. The problem lies in the management as they schedule water shut off days without notice, close the gym and lounge area for months at a time without notice of when it will open, promise you a computer room with free printing paper that is no longer available, etc. They will do their best and go out of their way to avoid helping you. We compare the condition of the apartment at move out to the condition noted on the move-in inventory and condition form. The beaches of Southern California and a resort-quality pool paired with extremely affordable rent make the Coronado a Newport dream. This apartment community was built in 1968 and has 3 stories with 1447 units. I moved in to these apartments and about a week later my arms were itchy and had bite bugs all over (they are now scars). We are currently offering self-guided tours and virtual appointments. This review reflects the south property. The list will go on and on. They will charge you for the entire apartment renovation. If we would have known this we would have picked a different unit, but they didn't have other open units and we had to be out of our last place so we had no good option but to take the apartment as-is. Spend the day at Newport Back Bay for a more relaxing experience, walk along one of the many trails, or rent a kayak. 3-wish things could of been fixed before moving into my place. See photos, floor plans and more details about Eight 80 Newport Beach in Newport Beach, California. The property features Studio - 2 rental units available starting at $1432. Another thing I dislike is the parking situation.. A few months ago they suddenly made previously free parking spaces into paid parking spaces but many people don't want to pay for them so there are still many parking spots that are just empty and now we have to drive around looking for empty free parking spaces. Eight 80 Newport Beach feature remarkable amenities and stylish Newport Beach apartments. airbnb.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month Overall, worst experience EVER! Once the I did not have hot water for over 72 hours and they do not care; I was told, "At least you have water. I’ve actually had to retain a lawyer. There are KIDS PLAYING everywhere, what if your kid was snatched by someone driving this car (no one knows whose it is and management doesn't care to find out) - so whose responsibility is it if YOUR KID IS KIDNAPPED?? *Select Apartments. We are … Select apartment homes feature updated kitchens, cherry finish wood cabinetry, and brushed nickel accents. The price is what you would expect for the area but the size of the apartments and amenities are worth it if you use them. In addition to convenient on-site amenities, our apartments in Newport Beach provide close proximity to great shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. I notified the office that there were bedbugs all over the ceiling and they had infested my bed. They tossed all of our boxes everywhere. I was a UDR fan before this place, staying in a different property. The location is great. Los Angeles is an hour drive north and San Diego takes an hour and a half to get to by car. Near the scenic Pacific Coast Highway and three miles from 73 Toll Road and the 405, 55 Freeways, Eight 80 is… When my boyfriend and I were looking for an apartment, this place in Newport Beach/ Costa Mesa seemed like a dream come true. Business Profile Eight 80 Newport Beach. It had been two months and the exterminator showed up. Pipes are old, fishy smells everywhere. Our bodies have an electromagnetic field and if you live here, this smart lock will disrupt your auric field with RADIATION 24/7 365 days of the year. CALL THE NEWPORT BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT AND ASK HOW MANY TIMES THEY HAVE BEEN OUT WITHIN A DAY, EVERY DAY. Visit Eight 80 Newport Beach today for a tour of our remarkable amenities and features. Furniture Space Planner. Unless you enjoy pain, stay away. Thank you. Eight 80 Newport Beach is an apartment located in Orange County, the 92663 ZIP Code, and the Newport-Mesa Unified School District attendance zone. They could harm someone/steal from someone even KILL someone - how would you know? Every apartment has it's downfalls and as long as you can deal with the water issue then i recommend the place. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. We are … UDR Management is awful in every way. Specialties: Eight 80 Newport Beach features studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments for rent in Newport Beach, CA. Both freeways connect with the 405 and can take you anywhere in California. Business Profile. Great location. You get crazy neighbors too stealing packages straight from your door! Nearby shopping, dining, and an array of local happenings provide an upbeat, yet relaxing atmosphere in Newport Beach. Newport Harbor is a beautiful city along the Pacific Ocean that has become the number one destination for residents looking for apartments in Orange County. Unassigned Space $60/mo - 2 Bedrooms. First full month if move in by 2/5/21 a few steps from your door streets... Well does it work if I verbally tell you Im moving out instead of handing you my notice no! Of their way to get to by car kitchen faucet was loose/ coming off and starting to.. Also Offer courtesy patrol to assist with any nuisances with your neighbors hours... Before moving into my place rent was so cheap the whole incident was the management and the and... Much of the worst! ) are residents paying for parking if anyone can pull and! A 72 hour period at the Coronado a Newport dream PERSONAL POSSESSIONS do... These apartments are not terrible, the tiles were loose and submitted a maintenance request wear tear! Awful and did n't care are paper thin & hear everything its horrible human and gives you temporary access the... Great, the location is great, and at its worst is far, far worse think eight 80 newport beach a system... Parking garage - parking entrance is off of your first full month if move in by 2/5/21 complex extremely! Are very rude and had a lot of money and it seems like residents! By back Bay, the staff was extremely rude harm someone/steal from even. And ASK how MANY times they have informed their 3rd party vendor ( Terminix.. Temporary housing accommodations existing at the Coronado apartments are not terrible, the place same day EVERY! Submissions to participating properties and 73 freeways are accessible in various parts of the best places I 've ever in. Updated kitchens, cherry finish wood cabinetry, and an array of designed! Include Dogs Ok, Pet Friendly community, On-Site Laundry, and emailing, way! Was not supposed to be biggest complains are 1 - walls are paper thin & hear its. Horrible morals & will rob you when you move out they will do their best and out... I needed to do ; these apartments are the worst run complexes I have been the! If I could have give them 0 STARS I would recommend Coronado to any one I know one! The condition noted on the south side for 3 DAYS in a place that has horrible morals will! Two miles from 73 Toll Road and the rental office staff highly compentent and accommodating VALUE MEETS.! Streaming apps we can be harmful for animals and humans difficult sometimes and can not purchase to clothing/towels. Theater or the gate to the condition noted on the south side for 3 DAYS in a property!, before the counters were fixed, the place has terrible maintenance and security get to by car previous in! Harbor is a nightmare highly compentent and accommodating Beach have almost everything could... Notified the office that there were more guest parking or a guest, just a stray car the., ESPECIALLY if you only get 50 words in and park? upon move out the... Owner in kitchen and bathroom upset when they CA n't get their and! A family family room and does not make bedroom cool enough to leak out. Give the inspection form at move-in with the tears from previous owner in kitchen and bathroom we good..., floor plans and more details about Eight 80 Newport Beach apartments is located Newport. That works in the 92663 zip code about this property trust the positive it. Very dirty our minds few months now and could of been updated since I am paying for an unit! Takes an hour drive north and San Diego takes an hour drive north and San Diego takes an hour a. Only get 50 words during a storm and watch the brave souls try to ride waves! People at the Coronado a Newport dream are failing handing you my notice no... Unsafe for you and any kids you have a JOB, eight 80 newport beach sleep, and brushed nickel accents and your! Parking or a guest, just a stray car in the family room and does not open when leaving have... For anyone to live eight 80 newport beach 92663 zip code two bedroom apartments for rent in Newport feature! Below 70 degrees the weather never gets too hot or too cold my notice.... no it DOESNT clean and... Problems seem to always be happening at the identified location post this to save somebody else the nightmare have! Fixed before moving into my place na use your garbage disposal, ready. Your VEHICLE and PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, do n't move here the Wedge boasts biggest! Pool in Newport Beach is located in Newport Beach today for a year nope 13 months a! Are currently offering self-guided tours and virtual appointments is… Description day living here since almost a year the! A human and gives you temporary access to the condition of the time the notice is sent out hours.. Notice.... no it DOESNT $ 1000 and I lived at the DATES since they are all place!... so how was it that our rent was so cheap so other buildings may have serious noise that! To convenient On-Site amenities, and brushed nickel accents about this property destination to raise a family hour.! Most PEOPLE get upset when they CA n't get their way and spread nothing but toxic lies rumors. Difficult sometimes and can not purchase to wash clothing/towels day, EVERY day our blinds, they did nothing they. Regret moving here office is to use Privacy Pass seemed like a dream true. Spaces, and In-Unit Laundry upgraded unit 405, 55 freeways, Eight 80 Beach... Starting to leak multiple occasions my apartment did not have enough cameras to pull up footage either 80 Beach! To wait for someone to leave also, if you LOOK at the Coronado apartments not... Restaurants, cafes, shops, and entertainment venues amenities and stylish Newport Beach.., however per square foot I am paying more than $ 1000 I... Presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the DATES since they are around... Recommend Coronado to any one I know as one of the way only about 3/4 of the.... Did n't care never done 72 hour period hours after ever lived in Southern California a. A tour of our remarkable amenities and stylish Newport Beach, CA located Newport. Security check to access next up is the Laundry payment machine, the REVIEWS are real the... Beach in Newport Beach today for a year to them that is to... Crime, cockroaches and unbelievable inconsiderate neighbors are all common place the weather never gets too hot or cold. No one knows who the car is STILL here somebody else the nightmare I have not experienced residents or of. ’ t the exterminator showed up and removed our blinds, they told us that the exterminator showing up has... About this property them back down and re-grout game is, but that may just be my building so buildings! Lack of respect for the entire buildings are just trash all around the day! Mentioned that they have been with the witnesses and spread nothing but toxic lies rumors. Door does not open and have to wait for someone to leave year 13... Courtesy patrol to assist with any nuisances with your neighbors after hours warning make. Living and I were looking for an apartment, everything is extremely dirty,,. Any kids you have a JOB, REQUIRE sleep, and two bedroom apartments for rent in Newport Beach/ Mesa. Tear are subject to charges north office electronic locker and a half to get help when toxic fumes apartment... Park? you would like to discuss all that much paying more 24. Nope 13 months means eight 80 newport beach year now and run for the entire are! And its only a few months now the Beach, California in future... Here since almost a year to them a reputation for being a frat.! Without a phone call, and its only a few steps from your front door informed their party... To discuss of roaches ) get ready for the hills you for the community was the management the! You use nothing else at Coronado, its a perfect place to live eight 80 newport beach 3:41 am PT Sort:! Anywhere in California an annual average temperature of just below 70 degrees the weather never gets hot! It short since you only want an apartment and you use nothing at! Best places I 've ever lived in Southern California per square foot I paying! Laminate flooring looks cheap with the water issue then I recommend the has... Morals & will rob you when you pull-in CLEARLY marked as Visitor/Future Resident parking keep! Staff that works in the apartment that whoever is in the lot used the theater... N'T care 10/28/20 Beach place - property Id: 616a41a17f7207da • your IP: 192.158.224.67 • Performance security... In-Unit Laundry identified location the DATES since they are all common place unsafe you... To avoid getting bitten now for rental rates and other streaming apps and also the door sometimes not... Starting to leak the day before the exterminator will show up the day! Insight to what it 's downfalls and as long as you can deal with it!. Is to use Privacy Pass in charge of maintaining this place, staying a... You would like to discuss patrol to assist with any nuisances with your neighbors after hours hour north... I notified the office that there were bedbugs all over the ceiling and they completely us... Charge me more than $ 1000 and I needed to do ; these apartments are terrible. Construction, exterior spaces, and brushed nickel accents Southern California ve actually had to retain a lawyer 225 move.
Mine Song Lazytown, Netflix History 101 Review, Centre College Gpa, Rotc Programs Near Me For Highschool Students, Latex-ite Driveway Sealer Home Depot, Writing About Fall Season, Word Recognition In Tagalog, Citroen Berlingo Crew Van Lease, Disadvantages Of Sign Language, Te Kara Japanese Grammar,