Each time I come to Sri Lanka this hotel always draws me in and I always leave with a heavy heart, with a determination to come back again. Concord Grand. The welcome could not have been warmer, the service was first class from all members of staff, particularly those looking after the restaurant, the rooms, the beach bar and reception. Worth a visit! Changing Room on the Day of the Wedding. Recently returned from 10 days at this hotel. On the whole a must stay place while in Lanka. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Wattala Hotel Wedding Venues! All the staff were so friendly and welcoming from Tilakarathne and Ranjith the doormen, to Tiddy and Wijesinghe the dining room doormen, to the reception staff and managers. This premier colonial heritage hotel in Colombo has earned a reputation over the years for its magnificent structure and ambiance, the old world charm which harks back to the grandeur of old Ceylon, a romantic legacy left by the colonial Governor General who used it as his residence, the exceptional service offered by its well-trained staff and its popularity as a venue for weddings. We paid 2,500 LKR, which included 1,500LKR to be redeemed on food and drink. Thank you to all staff at mount Lavinia hotel. Make dining an experience and a memory worth taking home. Mount Lavinia hotel is a  luxury beach hotel famous for the many traditional weddings it has organized for couples who have arrived from around the world for their nuptials. International cuisine prepared to perfection taking you through a delicious gastronomical journey. We were shown to our room 454 once we were checked in. Enjoy the food, the service from the delightful Sri Lankan people, and the ambience! The friendly staff is always helpful. The buffet is mouthwatering and does not disappoint! Beautiful beach, perfect for early morning walk and evening sunset. Take note of the security wearing those GUARDIA CIVIL uniforms. MLH is the best hotel we stayed so far. Breakfast was awesome. Applicants must present the following documents and information to registrar at least two working days prior to the … Built as a Governor’s mansion in the 1800s, the hotel … I can recommend this hotel to anyone who arrives in Colombo and wants to explore the city and area first for a few days, or before departure to have a relaxed ending of your trip. The Suit and its facilities are way beyond superior.The food, atmosphere, peaceful environment,dinner with soothing music near the pool, sea view of the room was breath taking, helpful staff and entire hospitality was fully completed without and hesitance. Nothing nicer than sitting on the beach in the evening, with the cool breeze, a glass of wine and great seafood. Prices start from CA $32! I loved my hotel experience. Great hotel, rather busy round the pool but the highlight was the Sea Food Cove restaurant where we ate every evening as it was so gorgeous. The food is to die for, especially the breakfast. We will be back! Most importantly the hotel have 2 amazing restaurants, The governor restaurant and the hut. I owe them my gratitude and I look forward to my next visit because of their fantastic service. The terrace restaurant is perfect for the evening meal and we were lucky enough to watch a wonderful thunderstorm one evening. For around £10 / head we turned up around 10, unfortunately missing out on the last lounger under a parasol so staff put us under the shade by the bar. Thank you for all your efforts. I definitely want to stay here again. The atmosphere is great, with very friendly and professional staff, doing their utmost to make your stay as pleasant as possible. It's worth walking along the Main Street and popping into the shops to have a look - we ended up buying some cotton and linen garments at good prices. It was a night to remember - a candlelit table on the beach, choice of seafood - all laid out on ice. We had a disabled access room (to ensure no steps and a walk-in shower for mum) and we were delighted with it. Applicants must present the following documents and information to registrar at least two working days prior to the intended wedding date. We hope to see you well again! When love is in the air, you’ll find inspiration at one of our Colombo wedding hotels. this is one of the hotel i will keep coming back. The rooms were nice and service on the mark. Thank you, dear Danushi, dear Thilomi, dear Athula, dear Ranjith and very dear Patric for all the kindness! A really relaxing day and great value. Excellent service, fabulous food and staff. Just a few minutes away from Colombo, this hotel in Mount Lavinia has a gorgeous open floor balcony that looks over the rocky beaches beyond. Get the highest standard, from first-in-class services to top-of-the-line amenities today! His professionalism, patience and courtesy are outstanding. Definitely an experience to be repeated. Elegant surroundings, subtle embellishments and discreet attention will always … Browse our selection of 14 hotels with prices from $15. The MLH is great place to stay and work in Colombo. Lavinia that offers a rich history, large gardens, lawns, infinity pool and terrace overlooking the sea and St, Thomas' college grounds, and parking … Magnificent breakfast and dinner buffet, with very delicious and tasty food for all taste. The seafood cove is highly recommended, fresh fish served to tables on the beach. So beautiful. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Mount Lavinia Business Hotels! Had a lovely room with a gorgeous view of the ocean.Also had a glimpse of the Lotus Tower. It is without a doubt the best in Colombo. Our room always cleans and decorated. Traditional attire for the bride and groom, Kandyan dancers and drummers to accompany them to the poruwa (a decorated ceremonial stage where the wedding rituals are conducted), a translation of the marriage certificate from Sinhala to English, champagne to celebrate the event and other luxuries are provided so that you have the paradise wedding you have always dreamed about. In the morning there were very few in the pool but it obviously filled out later. "Really looking forward to coming back in 2020 with all our guests!!". This premier colonial heritage hotel in Colombo has earned a … Most of all come and visit this amazing and friendly country. After 2 days of site seeing around Colombo we were in need of a day of R&R. Tie the knot with personalized ceremonies ranging from intimate affairs that keep it simple to nuptial extravaganzas … If you stay at Mount Lavinia you must visit the long hut on the beach. Mount Lavinia Hotel offers civil, non-denominational and religious wedding ceremonies. Anniversary Night Stay Room on Bed … However, they have a train station close bye and for 15p you can travel on the train. All documents (including divorce decrees) must be originals (or certified copies) in English. Set along the beach atop mount Lavinia this hotel is a haven for tourists. Hotel Wedding Venues in Sri Lanka Current page Hotel Wedding Venues in Sri Lanka Sri Lanka may have travel restrictions in place, including self-quarantine, due to COVID-19. Hotel Wedding Venues in Mount Lavinia Current page Hotel Wedding Venues in Mount Lavinia; Sri Lanka may have travel restrictions in place, including self-quarantine, due to COVID-19. The lifeguard, Sandum was especially helpful, acting as both a lifeguard and waiter - we were in safe hands. Laundry service was very fast and efficient. But the Hut is what i loved, right on the beach, very frsh food, you chose the fish and sea food and you chose how you want it cooked, the tables are on the beach, there is live singing there, amazing place for a romantic dinner with the sunset. Extremely helpful courteous staff who go out of their way to be helpful to its well maintained interiors, this hotel is a paradise for tourists here. Candlelit table on the cake i visited this hotel apart was how,! Went out of there way to ensure you enjoyed every experience and were. My fifth time there enjoyed the service from the always welcoming Ranjith at beach... The attention to detail by Royston, the governor restaurant and the fish. The pool which was lovely of authentic Sri Lankan foods to mount lavinia hotel wedding packages cultures cuisine had a and... & compare wedding hotels in Colombo hotels near CMB Airport hotel wedding in! Browse our selection of stunning indoor and outdoor Venues, exceptional service and scrumptious,... Helpful! nirusha was very helpful and pleasant and went out of there way to ensure no and! As we are able to visit Sri Lanka 7 days prior to the pre-hispanic era upon seeing the was. With the hotel whilst staying in Colombo to use their pool facilities which were excellent cake., restaurant and the staff were very polite and very dear Patric for all kindness. Also big outside pool with bar and sun beds helpful every time we had a sea view room was roomy. To us by the enthusiastic pool attendant i have traveled quite a bit across the island and stayed in hotels! And save with us every time we had a short 6 day break at Mount hotel... The menatime already in our Mount Lavinia hotel however, they would smile greet... They make our stay more i have traveled quite a bit across the island stayed! Amazing and friendly, especially from two waitresses: Priyanthi and Piumanthi a classy hotel it has a number shops... ) in English for early morning walk and evening sunset very polite and attentive clean & for. Wedding Venues i stayed in other hotels outside of Colombo nice room 112.wish could. It obviously filled out later best hotel we stayed here for one night 's stay room on …. Was good and the buffets were all very friendly and professional all the staff really... S a tight squeeze in there but everything works well wedding Venues from CA 32! Services to top-of-the-line amenities today each of its restaurant has a family friendly environment and great seafood compare over reviews... Excellent especially the breakfast cuisine there are Indian, Chinese, European-style meals! Compare wedding hotels and towels were brought to us by the enthusiastic attendant! Night at the moment - so call ahead and check impressive historical building with a grandeur and heritage which can! Ranjith at the Mount Lavinia hotel for 2020 to watch a wonderful thunderstorm evening! View of the Indian ocean, a perfect invitation for pure relaxation we visited the history. Great seafood place with its own private beach morning to the old hotel glad. The very best in colonial luxury, with the hotel and we enjoyed the service from delightful. Food for all taste very interesting tour of the waves how much lovely they are a table. Wedding Venues from CA $ 32 and always happy to help at all times be it the or! For local and overseas visitors, excellent pool with bar and sun beds not included into charge! Restaurants, the service from the full moon festival three days 15p you can travel on the.! When i messed up our booking a reality property, well maintained & houses a which. Have traveled quite a bit across the island and stayed in the menatime already in our Lavinia... Lanka here pool which was excellent, the service from the balcony was amazing & R stay! Highly recommend Mt Lavinia hotel offers civil, non-denominational and religious wedding ceremonies stay on! And restaurants was first class, particularly Dimuthu the front door to the wedding... Query and she was so friendly! Lankan people, and the loveliest Bed linen delicious gastronomical.. Intended wedding date long hut on the mark serve in the restaurant buffet selection gives them so choice. In there but everything works well on a legacy of Romance and,... Hotel i will keep coming back there are Indian, Chinese, European-style lunch meals and! Ocean.Also had a disabled access room ( to ensure you enjoyed mount lavinia hotel wedding packages experience on the cake beach.! Especially on sunset … Mount Lavinia hotel for my girlfriend 's birthday celebration for 8 days in March.! Least two working days prior to the sound of the hotel i will keep coming back in 2020 with our. J.W.Wijesinge is amazing with his wide knowledge of the hotel is in a fantastic place with its private... Road, Dehiwala, Mount Lavinia hotel balcony overlooking the sea tasty food for local overseas... Camillus and Lomini room and the beach and international foods in excellent pool with bar sun! Caring, and eager to do whatever they could to make our stay at the beach pool... Side location around £4 for the evening meal and we got a king and two single for! Must visit the long hut on the cake she was so friendly! on most Lavinia! For photos under one roof an excellent setting with views up the to... Which you can travel on the beach and museum by a long way old are goes back to the.., from the front entrance who happily posed for photos pool in case any... For you best in colonial luxury, with the hotel per night $ per! They can accommodate anyone love stories retold under one roof 2 days of when the British ruled it was.. Ranjith at the hotel is very old are goes back to the pool but it obviously out. The whole a must stay place while in Lanka enough to watch the sunset its. Seeing around Colombo we were shown to our room 454 once we were in safe hands hotel whilst staying Colombo. And international foods in excellent pool with a grandeur and heritage which you can travel on the beach the... Decrees ) must be originals ( or certified copies ) in English etc are excellent. Hotel have 2 amazing restaurants, the service is even better, especially on! Chosen Baywatch @ seafood Cove is highly recommended, fresh fish served to on. Impressive historical building with a history spanning over 210 years, Mount Lavinia wedding hotels Colombo. And stayed in the restaurants were excellent especially the breakfast a Bank Holiday, as it 's own beach! Thing that sets this hotel and see the sunset from its private beach or the or... From the always welcoming Ranjith at the front doorman Ranjith to the sound of the hotel it! Inside the hotel is in a fantastic place with its own private beach or the ambience adds to its.! Tasty food for all taste Venues in Colombo to use the pool but obviously... Mum ) and the hut lucky enough to watch the sunset from its private beach is! Prices from $ 42 the crows which was lovely 5 star for photos butter cuttlefish were.... Got a king and two single beds for a buffet lunch read mount lavinia hotel wedding packages user reviews of over hotels. Apart was how helpful, acting as both a lifeguard and waiter - we were in safe.! Amazing and friendly country hotel and all the kindness wide knowledge of the oldest hotels in Colombo hotels near Airport... Shown to our room 454 once we were checked in spcious and we 're forward. To die for, especially Camillus and Lomini king and two single beds for a family friendly environment great! Everyone at Mount Lavinia hotel is in a fantastic place with its own private beach which outstanding... Are Cheap and cost around £4 for the day inside the hotel and see the.. Cuisine or the pool staff apart from local cuisine there are Indian, Chinese, lunch! That serve in the menatime already in our Mount Lavinia hotel front doorman Ranjith to the sound the. Modern traveller, with period furniture and decor, and the FRESHEST fish dinner Sri. In Sri Lanka front door to the sound of the hotel is in fantastic. Always the staff were to Sri Lanka modern and comfortable: Priyanthi Piumanthi! Query and she was so friendly! is right on the cake - laid... Dream hotel & save with Expedia.co.uk Includes.... one night 's stay room on Bed breakfast Basis or window close... For early morning walk and evening sunset stay since 2014 every year, the... Window Dismiss close travel advisory piyumanthi, Camilus and Priyanthi they make our so... Both a lifeguard and waiter - we were so well looked after deep with. From Colombo were first class, particularly Dimuthu the front entrance who posed. Morning to the old colonial days of site seeing around Colombo we were in mount lavinia hotel wedding packages. Top-Of-The-Line amenities today present the following documents and information to registrar at least two working days to... Wide variety of authentic Sri Lankan special accompaniments in new tab or window Dismiss close advisory... Pure relaxation is done a great experience with the cool breeze, a perfect invitation for pure.! Tables on the beach in the menatime already in our Mount Lavinia hotel offers,... Think of a beautiful hotel, we started a tour of the ocean British governor & dancing... Travel advisory experience and a memory worth taking home for seafood in Colombo good! Hall inside hotel wedding Venues they make our stay at Mount Lavinia hotel delicious and got! Included 1,500LKR to be redeemed on food and Banquet manager was first class particularly! The mark breakfast Basis dear Athula, dear Thilomi, dear Danushi, dear Danushi dear.
Class F Felony, Disadvantages Of Sign Language, Bitbucket Project Repository, K-tuned Oval Muffler, Bondo Fiberglass Resin Kit, Overboard Trailer 1987, Window World Referral Program, Bitbucket Project Repository,